Weapon and Non-Weapon Proficiencies
return to Second Edition House Rules
- Characters can gain proficiency in any weapon through practice.
- Characters are automatically proficient in all weapons which they purchase at first level.
- Additional proficiencies can be gained by practicing with new weapons.
- Fighters can attempt to learn a weapon after one week of practice.
- Clerics and Thieves can attempt to learn a weapon after two weeks of practice.
- Wizards can attempt to learn a weapon after one month of practice.
- We will be using the character point system from skills & powers.
- Fighters and clerics receive 3 character points per level.
- Thieves and wizards receive 5 character points per level.