- Quinn: Sent out of Boreen as a sort of wandering do-gooder in the name of the Temple of Corellon. Sent to Freehollow specifically because there was a large group of Lloth worshippers that were rumored to be planning a strike at the Lunar Cathedral. Quinn was sent to investigate and stop them, preferably via diplomacy.
- Ash: Cast out of his village to prove himself, in order to assume leadership of the village. Navigated the waterways from his village to Salamae, then across the Andelian Sea to Bridgetown, and from there to Freehollow. He is looking for a challenge to prove himself.
- Sorrow and Saty Sergo: Requested (and been granted) permission to search for their missing grandfather, Amnon Sergo. Amnon is a high-ranking member of their mercenary company as well as of House Sergo, and was sent to Freehollow previously to establish a foothold for House Sergo. He left with a considerable guard force, but has not been heard from since.
- Torelous: Sent to Freehollow on behalf of the resistance of Lar’akim in order to attempt to locate a spokesperson of Seagarden and enlist their aid against the occupational forces of the Vashnari in Lar’akim.
Quinn, Ash, and Torelous met up on the boat to Freehollow from Bridgetown and struck up a casual friendship. They arrived in Freehollow approximately two weeks ago, and have only just now begun to acclimate themselves. In order to grant himself some perceived legitimacy and blunt suspicion, Torelous has promised to help Quinn in his search for the Lloth cultists.
Sorrow and Saty have been in Freehollow for close to a week now. They have learned that Amnon is still alive (or at least he is still alive as far as anyone has told them), but little else.
While trying to sniff out the Lloth worshipers in Freehollow, Quinn and Torelous were attacked. The two of them were being overwhelmed until Ash jumped to their defense and saved them, prompting Quinn to pledge an oath of debt to the Skaldi warrior.
After some questioning (Turathi-style), Ash informs the Sergo cousins that he is seeking a challenge to prove that he is fit to lead his village and his tribe. Ash offers to assist Saty and Sorrow in locating Amnon, hoping to find a challenge appropriate to prove his strength.
- Locate the Brood of Lloth
- Learn more about Amnon Sergo and his army
- Make contact with the Hands of Avandra
- Return to Lar’akim
- Return to Vardingard
- Serve the Raven Queen
- Follow the trail of Amnon Sergo
- Visit Ralos
- Visit Seagarden
- Explore ruins
- Leave Turath