BioTechnica Research Facility, Mesa Agrodome
Employees @ facility ≈ 100 on file
Target: CR-0437, Crystal Drive, highly encrypted with 2TB storage
The Mesa Agrodome is a very sterile environment, despite the thriving plant life within the dome. The Dome takes up most of the mesa and the only visible entrance being the AV-Pad, which is elevated about 200m above the mesa surface. The dome’s skin is a clear, bulletproof material (SP 40, SDP 60 per triangle)
- Normal Conditions: 2 rotating guards, 1 guard in control room. Back up within 6 minutes.
- Alert: 6 Guards, 2 APEX, 1 Solo in control room. back up within 3 minutes.
Heinrich – Solo at entrance, 2nd in command of the Mesa guards. Wears a Custom Pit Viper Metal Gear, no EV Penalty, Skin weave, Subdermal Plates in Skull/chest, Enhanced Vision: TS, AD, Tar.
Uses the Stolbovoy ST-5 Assault Rifle
Jungle setting, the dome arches far above and the “floor” of the artificial jungle is recessed into the mesa. There are no hand-holds from the entrance to the Jungle floor, just a single, tracked service lift, capable of hoisting a ton and a half of cargo. There is a path leading from the lift towards the center of the dome, and a giant, central tree.
The entrance is wide and obvious, using an RFID/Keypad lock when sealed. (Only sealed and locked under alert status)
|Radio Frequency ID||25|
- Break Room: Stereo with wall Speakers, Large Display, comfortable seating.
- No Alert: 4 Guards with Towa Type 12 pistols,
- Alert: No Guards
- Armory: Unlock Difficulty 35, filled with weapons and ammo of common guards, some spare equipment for officers.
- No Alert: No Guards, locked down
- Alert: 5 guards, changing into Defender roles
- Guard Quarters: Sleeping quarters for 20 men, though there are 30 lockers for personal effects. Coffin-style.
- Briefing Room: Empty, either status. Contains a map of the area.
- Elevator: Upper Levels unlocked, Lower Levels require key.
- Chow Hall: Large cafeteria-style chow hall with a partially separate kitchen.
- No Alert: 2 Guards, 9 Scientists, 4 Maintenance
- Alert: 3 Maintenance, taking shelter in the kitchen
- Exercise Room: Orbitals, stationary bikes, adjustable weights… its all here
- No Alert 1 Guard, 6 Scientists, 1 Maintenance, 3 Corp
- Alert: Empty
- Meeting Room: a small meeting room capable of holding 30 or so people comfortably around a large, wooden desk. The seats are all expensive, leather upholstered, massaging chairs.
- No Alert: 5 Scientists, discussing genetic recombination, 2 Corp
- Alert: 1 Corp with laptop w/ outward facing camera
- Maintenance Quarters: There is bedding and footlockers here enough for all of the maintenance crew, plus a few extra. Coffin-style.
- No Alert: 2 Maintenance workers
- Alert: 1 Maintenance, hiding in locker
This is the top level, it is the smallest and holds the Medical Lab, Chemical Storage, Living Quarters for scientific staff and cold storage for genetic material.
- Medical Lab: This lab has a large operating room with a viewing booth, several cages for containment and an adjoining Chemical storage and Cold storage areas.
- No Alert/Alert: 7 Scientists, 3 working on a Cyberpred Gorilla (Or captured PC), 4 observing with 1 Corp in observation room.
- Chemical Storage: Holds majority of chemical supplies, most are in storage in fireproof cabinets except for supplies needed that day.
- No Alert: 4 Scientists, working, and mixing chemicals into needed pharmaceuticals
- Alert: 2 Scientists, locking down chemical supplies in the fireproof cabinets.
- Scientist Living Quarters: Spacious quarters for all 50 scientific staff members, has it’s own separate lock.
- No Alert: 10 Scientists
- Alert: 36 Scientists, doors are locked and barred to prevent “Recruitment”
- Cold Storage: Big walk-in freezer filled with drawers of specimens, empty regardless of alert status.
This level is filled with servers and a clean data storage center that uses a robotic arm to access data crystals, TARGET LOCATION, and Environmental Control.
- Extraction of Crystal from core takes 3 minutes.
- No Alert: 8 Scientists/Netrunners, 2 Maintenance, 2 Corp, Heinrich, & Stonewall
- Alert: 3 Guards, 5 Scientists/Netrunners, 6 maintenance (sealing entrance), 4 Corp, Stonewall.
This houses the Agrodome’s generators, sewage treatment and water storage.
- No Alert: 1 Maintenance
- Alert: 10 Maintenance
- Follow River to coastal village, a boat is waiting
- Radio for air pickup in a safe LZ
- : 50k Eb Each
- : +100k Eb Each
- NOT ACCOMPLISHED
- : +25k EB Each
- NOT ACCOMPLISHED