The rules for Midnight AGE character creation can be found on page 17 of the Dragon Age Player’s Guide Set
In order to make a Midnight AGE character you need to do the following:
- Create a character concept. This is a rough idea of the sort of character you’d like to play.
- Pick a name.
- Create a back-story. How did your character came to be what he is?
- Create your character’s personality. What are you character’s ambitions, goals and how does he do with others?
- Determine abilities. These are your character’s core physical, mental attributes.
- Choose a race. Choose a race and the people from that race that you belong to.
- Choose a Heroic Path.
- Choose a class. What do you do? You can be a fighter, a rogue, a channeller, etc.
- Pick equipment. Choose your starting gear.
- Calculate defence and speed. Both these numbers will help keep you alive.