Some things are relevant to Animus Lost that don’t necessarily belong in regular system rules. Here is an easy reference to those rules, in no particular order.
- Please fill out this form: Character Background Questionnaire It’ll help me understand your character and also give you a real solid idea of what kind of character you need.
- : If players ever feel that a character in game is lying to them, they may challenge them to a “belief test.” To do this, everyone involved rolls for Mental Presence and adds any relevant Trainings. If the CHALLENGER has MORE successes, s/he will be told whether or not the character believes what they are saying. If the successes are TIED, the challenger is unsure. If the DEFENDER has MORE successes, the challenger is told that the character believes what what they are saying. The defender does not reveal their successes to the challenger.
- Tier 2 Races get -1 on all rolls using the Social attribute.
- Tier 3 Races not currently allowed as player characters.
- Characters must start game with at least 2 ranks in Language/Estanic/Speak. It’s not important how it happens.
- If, during game, you believe your character would leave the party on a permanent basis, you will be creating a new character.