Spirel City has become, in essence, the center of Procellan Civilization. A beacon of hope to both those who call Procella home and those visiting. A refuge from the storms that rack the continent and a place of order and law. Spirel City is the shining jewel of the Nation of Procella.
It rests on the foundation of the Town of Trader’s Point. After the Incursion of Rovagug Trader’s Point was essentially reduced to rubble. Almost all buildings had major structural damage or had burned down completely in the demonic firestorm. The only thing left standing was the very spire that had been used as a power conduit for a protective shield around the town. This Spire was, after the battle, used as a point of reference for the rebuilding effort. So, it was natural to make it a symbol of hope for the new era.
The city that sprang up out of the ashes of the old era has fully and completely embraced the future. New technology has been developed to make the city a place of wonder and luxury. Flying machines have been developed and are the main mode of travel in Cobhsai. The giant floating bubbles of gas and powered by fire and magic are not the only result of the ironically dubbed Ash Renaissance.
The city itself is split into five districts:
1. Sapphire District: The home of the seat of government and the headquarters of all Procellan guilds. Set up at the base of the Spire and in the center of the city. This district is adorned with marble buildings, paved sidewalks, and even magically sealed stone streets.
2. Diamond District: This is the largest and most populated district in the entire city. This residential district makes up the entire western half of the city and even spills past the city limits into smaller neighborhoods. The separation of wealth and poverty is gradual as you go farther toward the center of the city. The residents on the outskirts are in poverty while those who live in the inner city live in luxurious apartments and have more wealth than they could ever need.
3. Ruby District: This is the “secret district” in that it has no sectioned off area. Parts of this district can be found all over the city. This anomalous red-light district is the seedy underbelly of Spirel City and has been on law enforcement agencies’ radar’s since their inception. Looking too deep into this district could be costly.
4. Emerald District: This part of the city is its economic sector. All shops, stores, businesses, and banks are in this sector (with the exception of restaurants that are in every district). The streets here are given a magical green shine which has garnered attention all over Annosus. Thus it was aptly named.
5. Amethyst District: This northern most district is home to the wealthy and aristocracy of Spirel City. Security here is tight. So tight in fact that those who wish to enter must show identification that permits them to enter.
Spirel City Leadership:
Mayor: Gabriel Destor