The dawn of the First Epoch in the history of Serinor is largely a mystery. The fairies disagree as to which came first: them or Serinor. Lukosian scholars have been unable to determine whether the fairies honestly don’t know or find it more amusing to keep the information to themselves. Regardless, the temporal and spatial concurrance of the fairies and Serinor is widely used to mark the start of the world’s history.
- Fairies arrive in Serinor.
- The Elder Gods make themselves known and begin to shape the world.
- Dragons appear in Serinor and appropriate most of the available land. They treat the world largely as a secluded resting spot during various interplanar travels, though many decide to retire there more permanently.
- Serinor brushes against the primal Wellspring of Life, giving rise to the elves as a sentient race.
- The orcs enter Serinor and found their capital at Eragdush.