Plot: A handful of the local laity of the city’s chapel have gone missing. The local guard is baffled, and as of yet, no leads have been found. It is a chapel of Gefer.
- Blacksmith, Bartender, & Guard (Nokose): People go missing in the middle of the night with no warning, right out of their beds in the chapel.
- Bar Chatter (Sabian): People go missing in the middle of the night with no warning & all seem to be about 18-25.
- Merrin asks Tristitia to help find her son, Javin. Tristitia doesn’t. Old lady also asks for her to help with the town’s problems with promise of reward, Tristitia refuses, lady disappears. Tristitia find old tome. finds the name Onomadon.
Tristitia and Nokose remember the name from old stories of the Gods abandoning the mortals, leading to the worship of other beings.
- Sabian sneaks out of the inn, avoids guards, and find tracks leading into the building across from the chapel, with a secret door into an underground passage.
- Tristitia hears steps and muffled screaming underground, goes to the chapel to investigate.
- Nokose follows her out.