Rules and Reference
- The GM must approve all character backgrounds.
- Stat rolls do not need to be made in order. You may make all rolls and then distribute freely to your stats.
- Within reason, there will be no encumbrance rules. No you cannot carry a horse in your pack.
- It is assumed that your character is smart enough to carry food and water. You do not need to keep track of these supplies.
- Making the GM cry is discouraged, and may result in an archdemon being summoned on your face.
The following may result in added XP, Swords of Truthiness, chocolate, etc.:
- A “fleshed-out” character background is encouraged.
- Participation in the forums and/or keeping a character blog is also encouraged.