Day 1 – 17th Day of Calistril, 4712
- Party gathers at Professor Petros Lorrimor’s house, greeted by Kendra Lorrimor
- Group joins a funeral procession leading Professor Lorrimor to his final resting place
- Sera intimidates a group of thugs threatening the funeral procession, narrowly avoiding a confrontation
- Father Grimburrow gives the Eulogy. Sera, Morrigan, Wolfgar, and Santos each say a few words about the Professor. Santos gives a particular moving talk garnering much empathy from the crowd.
- After the funeral, Lorrimor’s last will and testament read by Councilman Vashian Hearthmount
- Lorrimor asks the group to stay with Kendra in her time of need for no less than 30 days
- Lorrimor promises 100 platinum apiece for delivery of tomes to Lepidstadt
- Manual of the Order of the Palatine Eye to be delivered to Montagnie Crowl, a professor of antiquities at Lepidstadt University
- On Verified Madness, Serving Your Hunger, The Umbral Leaves to be delivered discreetly to Embreth Daramid, a judge at the Lepidstadt Courthouse
- Professors Journal also found in the chest containing the other books. The following entries are circled:
- Kendra suggests the group could use Professor Lorrimor’s library for research. Alternatively, they could try the Temple of Pharasma, the Ravengro Town Hall, or The Unfurling Scroll
- Group begins researching Harrowstone and the Whispering Way in Professor’s Library
Please login to comment.