Saratov, During the Reign of Emperor Kordaava
The city is alive with construction of palaces, monuments, civic art, and temples. Wealth is flooding in from across the world and is being used to glorify Kordaava and his empire. There is a sense that this is a special age, that Kordaava is immortal, that Kordaava’s empire is eternal, and that health and prosperity will flow due to his guiding light.
The city has been transformed. The following are prominent features of the city that have been built in the last 20 years:
The Imperial Complex hosts the following primary establishments:
- The Imperial Palace. Included in the Imperial Palace are the Ministry of Justice, the Chancellor of the Treasury, the Imperial Court, and the Hall of Reliefs.
- The Cathedral of Set
- The Bastion
- The Hall of Ambassadors
- The Aerie
- The Swamp
In other locations around Saratov:
- The Soldiers’ Hospital
- The Emperor’s Library
- The Grand Vizier’s Palace
- The Dwarven Hall of Commerce
- The Dwarven Hall of Craft
- The Palace of House Ptolemy
- The Sunshine Citadel
- The Royal Hunting Grounds
Destroyed by Kordaava:
- Numerous shrines and temples, mostly to various Egyptian deities. Several holy places were preserved but closed, mostly to racial (dwarf, dragon, and orcan) deities and ancestral shrines.
- Several statues to famiiles or individuals who opposed Kordaava’s rule.
Imperial “Austere Values”: Gravitas (dignity, seriousness, duty), pietas (devotion to country, parents, Set, and blood relations), dignitas (personal clout and influence, reputation, moral standing, entitlement to respect), iustitia (justice, to each what they deserve—-and some deserve more than others).