Gaming Aids and Accessories
- Wet-erase pens and sheet protectors – Allows you to mark up and erase on your character sheet without making a mess.
- 3-ring binder – for character sheets and notes.
- Personal set of dice – At least one d20 and whatever die(ce) your attacks use for damage rolls.
- A miniature for your character – because they look cool!
- Laptop or tablet computer. Don’t have room on the game table? Use a small folding table to place your computer on.
- Pogs, tokens, condition/status markers, condition/status cards, laser pointer (maturity required).
Notice below that the player on the left has his power card sheets in a 3-ring binder with sheet protectors. When he uses an encounter or daily power, he just marks through the card with a red wet-erase pen. (pretty slick!)