Our fledgling team is sent on their first mission and are flown to LA where they are to hunt down a Reality Bender with a penchant for making people forget things.
May 18, 2012 15:38
The SCP Foundation recruits a new team to deal with things that require a "magical touch!"
March 09, 2012 11:46
- Agent Jay arrives at Site 18 and is told that his primary job will not involve security detail, he will be working directly with members of SCP-3780-1 in a new team.
- 283, 277, 256, and 80 all gather at a meeting room.
- 256 shows distress and demands waffles.
- Site Director Vladimir tells group that he is assembling a team consisting of SCP-3780-1’s and SCP Agents. If project proves successful then the team will become a new task force.
- 283, 277, 256 all agree to work for the Foundation having previously expressed an interest in working for them.
- 283, 277, 256 are all inaugurated into the SCP Foundation after a short initiation ritual involving a metal orb that burns off finger prints. 256 Shows reluctance to use the orb, insisting that it would ruin her hands and that she could do it by her self in her free time. Further more she insists on having waffles. 256 Calms down after the Site Director orders a security guard to phone in an order of waffles from Grigori, the on site cook. 256 then undergoes the initiation.
- 283, 277, 256 all agree to “Protect Humanity and maintain the consensus.”
TEAM: 283, 277, 256, 80, Agent Jay.
End of Session (XP gained: 1)
- 283, 277, 256, 80, Agent Jay go to Gregori’s 256 rushes behind Gregori’s bar and proceeds to mess with his selection of alcohol. Gregori is offended and 80 (Dr. Lendenberg) orders 256 to put down the alcohol bottles. After a short argument 256 complies and Gregori gives her a shot of Keter Class Vodka after 80 gives permission.
- The rest of the group sit down to eat their waffles that where ordered earlier. 256 refuses to eat insisting that she is “not hungry.” Agent Jay appears lightly amused by 256’s rebellious behavior.
- 80 confronts 256 about her disruptive behavior, she justifies her behavior by stating that she is still angry at the foundation for putting her in containment for 3 years. 256 questions 80 about his involvement with the SCP Foundation, calling him a “traitor.” 80 insists that what the SCP Foundation does is for the good of the human race and that Reality Benders where dangerous. 256 insists that she was “ok” without the Foundations interference. 80 reveals that there are “others” like the SCP Foundation that would take 256 and use her as a weapon or worse. 80 tells her that she would have been discovered and captured eventually and that the SCP Foundation at least gives reality benders a chance to do some thing good with their powers. 256 is offended. 80 asks if 256 could give him her hands but would not tell her what it is he wishes to do, saying that he will have a “break a few rules.” 256 refuses and storms off.
- After the group finishes eating they meet 80 in the hall way and 80 asks the group if they wish to see the rest of the facility or participate in an optional experiment. The group chooses to participate in the experiment.
- 80 leads the group to the Anomalous Materials lab where they see the Correspondence Array for the first time. 256 uses the distraction to find a paper clip which she hides.
- 80 explains the function of the array and some basics on how it works, he then offers the group a chance to use the device. 277 insists on going first.
- 277, after much effort synchronizes with the device and enters a state of expanded consciousness, she sees the facility as through the eyes of a god like being and is asked by 80 to look around.
- 277 is altered by the machine and gains temporary power to see beyond dimensions. When she uses her new power she finds her self faced with an endless wall of ice like material. Beyond the wall she sees a creature.
- After backing away from the wall the creature bursts through and pursues her. 80 Engages an emergency de synchronization process. 277 escapes the devices expanded consciousness reality with only a scratch.
- A possible “Manifistation breach” is announced, 277, 256, and 283 are all ordered to return back to their containment chambers. Everyone will meet with 80 again tomorrow.
TEAM: 283, 277, 256, 80, Agent Jay.
End of Session (XP gained: 2)