- The group spent ~6 weeks recuperating at the farm house, during which time they were able to learn a bit more about their abilities.
- The local incarnation of Dee informed them the farm was located at a balance point, a location where powers were easier to control. He claimed it was the only one known to the Department.
- With many of the empowered leaving to other secure locations nearer their home countries the group were given three options: stay at the farm, return to Britain or head off to New York on a mission for the Department.
- Accepting the offer of a mission they were first told to head to Paris for some training.
- The training consisted of placing audio surveillance bugs near the security posts in the Louvre Museum. Annabeth made the job look easy through use of her power while Flynn put his military training into use and also made the job look relatively easy.
- Jason managed to stumble into another individual who also seemed to be casing the museum. After leaving the group was then threatened by a car full of thugs, who warned them to ‘stay off of our turf’.
- The mission successful the group were handed their alternate passports and tickets to the US where they were told another Dee would be in contact.
June 25, 2012 20:21
Please login to comment.