Razpark and The Ghost King
Quest Status: Completed.
Situation: A Raaig Ghost has ascended his original duty and wants to found his own kingdom to protect his people and their mortal ties and relics.
Quest: Find a new home for these restless spirits.
Caveat: Razspark has 29 days + can have up to 29 more but will become a restless spirit if he doesn’t make good on his promise.
- There are multiple crypt chambers in the Warrens Under-Tyr.
- There have been many powerful living things moving through these crypts.
- The spirits are tired of being trapped and want the ability to roam above ground at night.
- The spirits want to found their own kingdom and increase their army size.
- Razspark wants to arrange some of them to be moved to the arena to add to their army size and make a deal between the Ghost King and The Arena Administrators in Tyr.
- The Ghost King has forwarned Razspark he will need a Queen.
- Razspark has taken the Binding Bargin with the Raaig Ghost.
- The party has discussed the next steps in re-homing the restless spirits.
- Tearyn has asked they do not attack the innocent.
- Razspark exchanged the soul of the monk for protection from the Order for their bones in transit.
- Ghost King Badges are being created.
- The badges have been created, enchanted and handed out to everyone who is supposed to have one.
- A shrine has been comissioned to be constructed in the arena for night games.
- The party located an ancient abandoned town to relocate the Ghost King and his people.
- The part arranged and moved the ghosts to their new home in the ancient town.
- The party finalized arrangements for the ghosts and arena games and guards who will transport back and forth between the ancient town, now called Shangol.
- The party was then given a new quest to help the Ghsot King get a Lich Queen and Reoth was given a Ring of Power to help aid in the quest.