Tips and Tricks
Here, you’ll find some tips and tricks I’ve come up with that might help you have more fun in the campaign.
- There’s no right way to play. Experiment.
- Kindred lie like they used to breathe when they were mortal.
- Nothing is never as simple as it seems. Dig deeper.
- Killing others has serious consequences. However, most people tend to run from a losing fight. Choose your battles carefully, it might not be worth it to hunt your foes to the end of the earth.
- Discuss things with your Coterie. The best ideas are the ones you build together.
- Don’t be scared to ask if your character can take a seemingly impossible action. You might just get a lucky roll.
- Kindred love to talk. Talk as much as possible, and leave fighting as a back-up. You can always stake them later.
- There’s no shame in running from a fight you can’t win… or would cost you too much to win.
- Nothing happens in a vacuum. Consider your actions and the actions of NPCs in terms of politics, reactions from other kindred, and circumstance.
- If something seems like a coincidence, it probably isn’t. But who knows? It might just be.
- Be careful who you make your friends with.. and who you make your enemies. People have a way of showing up again and again.