- Adventurer’s meet up at the Balgun mining company, and are tasked with clearing out an abandoned mine of dangerous creatures
- Arriving at the mine, the adventurers discover it overrun by giant spiders. They defeat the spiders
- The inside of the mine, as discovered by Sephi the druid, contains a strange and unnatural force of some sort. After some time a strange power is felt emanating from the mine. Using common sense, the adventurer’s depart for Deeplight with their assigned task done
- The adventurers are rewarded 100gp. The cunning halfling; Sparrow, also pocketed a gem worth approximately 100gp back at the mine
- The players have been offered future work from the same mining company
- The wizard, Devo, made a strange connection with the dark force within the mine. He has been affected by the dark power in some way, but knows only this: he can somehow use this power to seek revenge against his enemies. But at what cost?
- 100 gp, a 100gp gem
- A strange (and silent) Dragonborn, Rook, is in the employ of the mining company. Something doesn’t seem right about her…
- The dwarven owner of the mining corporation, as observed by Wade, is vastly rich beyond his status. An astral diamond was spotted in his possession.