Dresdenverse on Obsidian Portal
- EMPTY NIGHT – Not much there – Campaign just getting started and/or still in planning stages.
- STARS – Graphics – It’s easy on the eyes. A campaign header and pics for the NPCs at minimum.
- STONES – Solid content for reading – Adventure Logs and/or lots of Wiki pages.
- HELL’S BELLS – Stars & Stones plus – The whole enchilada; content and graphics done well.
- Dallas / Ft. Worth Metroplex
That said, one particular Campaign merits a special shout out! Winner of Obsidian Portal’s 2012 Campaign of the Month for November! Dallas and Seattle being the only two (so far). The artwork on THIS site owes a lot to HumAnnoyd. A well deserved win!
Obsidian Portal’s Campaign of the Month
The Emerald City
- Los Angeles
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Palm Beach
- South Florida
AROUND THE WORLD
- Adelaide (South Australia)
- Hamilton (Ontario)
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)
- Toronto (Ontario)
- Vancouver (British Columbia)
- Zweibrücken (Rhineland Palatinate)
- Barcelona (Catalonia)
- Las Palmas (Las Palmas)
- Birmingham (West Midlands)
- Sheffield (South Yorkshire)
- Southampton (Hampshire)
List compiled December 7, 2011
- IF – you’ve created/played in/encountered a new Dresden Game since then, tell me about it and I’ll link them! (assuming they’ve at least done enough to know which city they’ll be in).
- OR – if you know the group has done a lot of work since that date and warrant a rating upgrade!
- NOT – every campaign was listed. Only ones with a couple followers or more and/or that have been edited in the past six months were listed.
Minor Edits Since
- Added The Albany Files in New York (12/14/11)
- Added Sactown Blues (7/5/12)
- Added Mystic Miami Heat (FL), Hot Spring Dresden (AR); updated ratings on Sactown Blues (CA), Trouble in Paradise (HI), Voodoo Blues (LA) (10/8/12)
- Updated rating on Detroit in the Dresdenverse (MI) (10/22/12)
- Added It’s Always Sinister in Philadelphia (PA) (11/5/12)
- Added (Cram a Stake in) The Heart of it All! (OH), An Act of Fate: Part II (NV) (11/6/12)