|002||“Judgement”||March 8th, 2013|
|The Minister of Judgement, Haytham Kenway, is a hard and brutal man. His iron grip on the city watch makes life hard on the Lieutenants and the only way their crusade has any chance of succeeding is if he’s removed quickly. Armed with Shaw’s journals, the Lieutenants hope to strike down Kenway and have him replaced with a more understanding constable.( See More)|
- Controls the Gallow’s Corner, the central hub for Dunwall’s City Watch, Justicars, and Imperial Army.
- Kenway has strong friendships with the Minister of Technology and Minister of the Navy.
- The Ministry of Judgement consists of the following divisions:
- Imperial Army, The City Watch, the Justicars, Royal Bodyguards, Prison Administration
- The heads of each Division control territory around Gallow’s Corner and the order of succession is determined by which Head holds the most territory in Gallow’s Corner.
- Currently, the head of the Imperial Army controls the largest portion of Gallow’s Corner.