Welcome to the Wiki
Feel free to go nuts with the Wiki, I figure we could keep the main page as kind of a ToC so everyone create and launch your pages from here.
Revised House Rules
• Raising Essence – Provided you have the experience points for it, you can raise your Essence above 3 instantaneously with an appropriate 3 die stunt. You can also spend any remaining experience points instantly when you raise your Essence and ignore training times. This house rule does not let you overcome the Essence cap for your age rating, however.
• Charm Costs – Caste and Favored Charms cost 6 experience points, all other Charms cost 8 experience points.
• Combos – All reflexive Charms are available for an action, regardless of duration, to any Exalted type for the expenditure of 1 willpower. Dragonblooded gain the ability to use all Charms innately for the expenditure of a single willpower. For Celestials, combos are still required for complementing Supplemental, Simple and Extra Action Charms with one another. If a Celestial activates a combo built with experience points on his action, he gains access to all Reflexive Charms while the combo lasts.
• Excellencies – For each ability you have rated at 3+, you get one of the first three Excellencies for free. Having an ability rated at 5+ grants the character an additional Excellency for free. All other Excellencies must be purchased as usual.
• Dying Will – Get in that last heroic effort with your dying breath.
• Ox Body Technique – Your character is considered to have their native Ox Body Technique the maximum number of times they qualify for it.
• Infinite (Ability) Mastery – Each ability that the character has I(A)M for receives the mote discount upon activating I(A)M. I(A)M is also Combo-Basic.
• Craft – Craft is now a single ability. For every 3 xp spent (as if buying a specialty dot), the character unlocks one additional type of Craft and can use their rating for that type of Crafting. Craft (Genesis) is removed and represented by Craft and Medicine. Craft (First Age Artifacts) does not require any prerequisite Crafts.
• Achievements – Do cool stuff, get xp for it.
• Core Artifact Armor – All armor in the Core book have an Artifact rating equal to half the printed value (rounded down).
• Stamina Health Levels – Instead of the usual 2 -1 and -2 health levels, your character has their Stamina in -1 and -2 health levels
• Virtue Channeling – Channeling a virtue lasts for an entire action.
• Scroll of the Monk – This book doesn’t exist and you can’t have anything out of it unless you go online and find a ST approved rewrite. Start here if you’re interested.
• Astrology Revision – streamlining astrology
BP, Charms and Establishment
Level Up – Non-core character options for all 3 PCs including Charms, Hearthstones, Artifacts, and Spells. In addition, there’s a brief table on the most efficient BP expenditures (some of which is out of date because of the new character creation rules).
PC Requests – You ask, I answer. Because I love you.
Martins Character – Because some dinosaurs refuse to use teh interwebz.
Shimikiri (beta) – The adorable and loveable walking biogenetics laboratory
Demonology 101 – The summoners guide to demons
Solar Compilation – A list of all the stuff that’s changing for Solars
Intimacy Rules – Some house rules and food-for-thought for intimacies
Manse Forge – A 5 dot manse for crafting… everything.
Lookshy – A page examining all the changes effected by the PCs.
12/31/2010 – Need a few manse designs for your uber Solar Kingdom? Here are a few designs to get you started.
10/20/2010 – More goodies for Infernals. More or less a few new Charms for all the Yozis.
9/28/2010 – The Dawn Appendix, which is basically the continuation of the Dawn Solution. This post has a few new Charms, a little bit of errata, and other cool stuff.
9/1/2010 – Quite a few updates to the way Solars do combat. The first update is here which includes quite a few War Charms while the majority of the new combat Charms, along with quite a few Solar Hero Style Charms, can be found here.
8/3/2010 – Dreams of the First Age Errata is released in the Scroll of Errata which can be downloaded here. This contains errata for all of the high Essence Solar Charms.
7/29/2010 – Wrote a new Charm available for Solars called Transcendent Sun Kings Understanding. This Charm augments combos for Solars based on caste. You can see custom stuff that I’ve approved here and my Dragon-Blooded co-op revision here.
7/19/2010 – Ink Monkeys released a new set of Charms. Now Solars and Abyssals can learn Immanent Solar Glory (the +10 motes of peripheral Essence Charm) for abilities other than Lore. You can read more about it at their latest post here.
7/5/2010 – Ink Monkeys release with one Solar Larceny Charms, quite a few Solar Ride and Sail Charms. You can read more here.