- searched treasure and found …
- decided to chance the darkness
- headed due north to exit the Withered Lands
- saw the undead army approaching, but avoided it.
- camped the night uneventful in the Unclaimed Lands
- headed straight to Fort Windross and told of the approaching army
- undead attacked in the dead of night on the high holy day for Niht
- battle was intense but short lived, though the fort suffered many casualties, the undead horde’s resovle broke and they retreated back to the withered lands
- borrowed horses to get the rest of the treasure
- gave x treasure to the fort to help rebuild.
- sent ? to the upper guard to get one more pack mule and cart
- took the spoils to Aslov
- date is now?
Battle of Fort Windross
December 29, 2011 15:40
Please login to comment.