“Allow me to offer you a hand with that, my friend, for you see, I have four to spare.”
Though few and far between, the siarran are a jovial and light-hearted people who dedicate their lives to the arts and to travel. Siarrans appear as tall lithe humans with a second pair of arms growing out of their elongated torsos. Some siarrans hide their lower arms to better blend in with various cultures, while others delight in showing off their exotic muscle structures. Siarrans prefer to think of themselves as poets before warriors, but many practice ‘artistic’ forms of martial engagement. Though gentle and peaceful in philosophy, an angered siarran is not above bringing the full brunt of their passion to bear. Curiosity and creativity are the siarrans’ most valued virtues.
- +2 Dexterity
- Medium: As Medium creatures, siarran have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Siarran base speed is 6 paces.
- Siarrans gain a +4 racial bonus on Perform (Dance) and Concentration checks.
- Speak language is always an in class skill for siarrans.
- Weak Lower Arms: A siarran’s lower arms are thinner than their upper arms and do not benefit as much from the muscles throughout the torso. As a result, a siarran’s lower arms suffer a -2 penalty to Strength. Further, due to their four arms, the siarran can wield two additional light or one-handed weapons, or an additional two-handed weapon. Weapons wielded in its weak lower arms are always considered off-handed weapons when wielding multiple weapons.
- Juggle (Ex): A siarran is capable of using all four of their arms to their full potential. As a [Swift Action] a siarran may make a single [Bonus Attack] at their full base attack bonus if the normal actions allowed to them during the round do not also involve making a [Standard Attack] or [Full Attack] action. Further when a siarran takes 10 on a check they gain a +2 bonus on that check, if the siarran instead takes 20 this bonus is increased to +4.
- Automatic Languages: Siarran and Common.
- Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Bard.