Atlas – The Tyr Region
At a Glance
- Previously ruled by King Kalak, now the only city-state without a sorcerer-king.
- Kalak’s assassination threw the city into unrest- Tithian, Kalak’s most senior Templar, ascended the throne.
- Tithian immediately declared slavery abolished, and restricted Arena combat to 10 days each month.
- A great many factions pull at the power centers of Tyr, each vying for a larger slice of the pie in the wake of Kalak’s death.
- The Golden Tower and resplendent Ziggurat are the central features, both nearly inaccessible in the wake of Kalak’s downfall.
- Tyr is currently in a state of upheaval, as the old order clashes with the new. While many Templars have remained, loyal to King Tithian, others have either fled or been forced out. Its culture may be compared with Ancient Tyre, of Phoenicia.