• Combos – All reflexive Charms with an instant duration and the Combo-OK keyword may be used innately without the need for a combo for the expenditure of 1 willpower per action. This is in addition to the character’s one Charm for the action. If only Charms in a Combo are used, the Combo does not cost an additional point of willpower to activate. We’re going back to the standard rules for all other types of combos, however. The latest errata also states you can add Charms to existing combos with a 1 xp surcharge. I’m waiving the surcharge. Dragon-Blooded will have slightly tweaked combo rules to compensate.
• Excellencies – Having an ability rated at 5+ grants the character an Excellency for free. All other Excellencies must be purchased as usual.
• Ox Body Technique – Your character is considered to have their native Ox Body Technique the maximum number of times they qualify for it.
• Infinite (Ability) Mastery – Each ability that the character has I(A)M for receives the mote discount upon activating I(A)M. I(A)M is also Combo-Basic.
• Craft – Craft is now a single ability. For every 3 xp spent (as if buying a specialty dot), the character unlocks one additional type of Craft and can use their rating for that type of Crafting. Craft (Genesis) is removed and represented by Craft and Medicine. Craft (First Age Artifacts) does not require any prerequisite Crafts.
• Core Artifact Armor – All armor in the Core book have an Artifact rating equal to half the printed value (rounded down).
• Stamina Health Levels – Instead of the usual 2 -1 and -2 health levels, your character has their Stamina in -1 and -2 health levels
• Virtue Channeling – Channeling a virtue lasts for an entire action.
Daisuke Backstory – main character backstory
Daisuke Notes – just a random page for notes, character quirks, etc.
Home Base Plan – designs for Daisuke’s home base
Madocs Bag of Stuff – List of Artifacts