Dramatis Personæ (Retired)
|Name||Race (Gender)||Class (Level)||Player|
|Faridoon Kepa||Human (m)||Fighter (Thug) 6||Dave|
|Vuutharak Vorastrix||Lizardfolk (m)||Rogue 1/Sorcerer 3||Andrew|
|Jinaek “Jinx” Nok’Aedris||Half-Orc (m)||Monk 6||Sam|
|Draelin||Human (m)||Cleric 4 (Besmara)||Travis|
Districts and Neighborhoods
|Alley of Houses|
|The Last Reach|
The City Basics
- Fogdown Player Guide – Bleak lives and hard times on the island
- On Clockwork and Magic – The wonders of science and magic
- Gate Activity Timetables – Gate activity and closings. Get your pass ready!
- Laws of The City of Fogdown – Less justice, more crime and punishment
- Fogdown Herald – Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
- Fogdown History – How exactly did we all get here?
- The Undercity – Hidden in backrooms, down dark alleys, lurking in the sewers; the place where things really happen
- Organizations – Gentleman’s clubs, Artisan Guilds and Syndicates; the legal facade of Fogdown.
- Noble Houses of Fogdown – The political center and power on the island
- The City Senate – A noble’s battlefield; the city government
- Churches and Cults – Where the faithful and perverse play
- City Defense – The City Watch, the City Guard, and the Grey Knights
Magical and Mechanex Item Information
- Frostmal – Faridoon’s trusted mace, found on the body of Il’xan the Drow torturer
- Iloth’lin – Dynff’s mechanex dagger, formerly Sen. Aaron Klinhelm’s
- Sethlin’s Ritual Dagger – Currently carried by Vuutharak after taking it from the house of Marious, the Azure Wizard
- Dr. Von Albus’ Incredible Boots of Striding – Amongst Jinx’s possessions, these strange boots were found in the Laboratory of Dr. Von Albus