Available Conan Game modules
by level and length
One-Offs! (Varying Quality)
- The Children of Ishti: Levels 2-4 set in Stygia
- Cursed Tomb of Al’Amar: Levels 3-4 on the steppes of Hyrkania
- Tales of the Black Kingdoms: Levels 3-4
Three adventures set in the Black Kingdoms of Hyboria. Meant to be played in order.
- Shroud over Zabhela: Cultists and treasure maps.
- Ruins of Atlaia: civil war swirls around you.
- The Red Citadel: Revenge, treasure and some devilry.
- The Black Altar of Katar: 4-5: set in the dark jungles of Vendhya
- The Lurking Terror of Nehab: Levels 4-6: A terror stalks the populace while nobles feud.
- The Thing that Lurks: 5-6: set in the bowels of Shadizar
- Kingdom of Apes: 5-6 wilderness adventure with dungeon crawl
- Honour of Men: Levels 6-7 in the wild borderlands of the north
- Reavers of the Vilayet: Levels 7-8: a seafaring race against evil. Who will get to the artifact first?
- Shadizar Boxed Set “City of Wickedness” – all levels (adjustable)
- Messentia Boxed Set: “City of Riches” – all levels (adjustable)
- Trail of Blood: Full, campaign length saga starting at level 1
Tower of the Elephant: Levels 4-6
Midnight on the Ocean: Levels 5-7: a nautical murder mystery
Heretics of Tarantia: Levels 5-7: during Conan’s reign as king, the heroes get wrapped up in a religious intrigue.
The Scroll of Tsothemenes: Levels 3-4 in the Pictish wilderness