- +4 Wis, -2 Cha.
- Aberration: Elans are not subject to spells or effects that affect
humanoids only, such as charm person or dominate person.
- Resistance (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase
their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate
action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a
+4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of
her next action. (For a definition of immediate action,
see page 59.)
- Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, she can spend
power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action,
she can reduce the damage she is about to take by 2 hit
points for every 1 power point she spends. (For a defi nition
of immediate action, see page 59.)
- Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain her body without need
of food or water. If she spends 1 power point, an elan does
not need to eat or drink for 24 hours.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any
(other than secret languages, such as Druidic). Elans’
- Inborn power: Every Elan begins with 3 PP and a wild power off of the psion/wilder 1st-level power list. Use character level and charisma when determining the power’s ML and saving throw DC (if any).
- Languages: Common. Bonus: Terran.