Here’s How It Is
The Story So Far
The campaign begins with a shipjacking on the backwater planet of Three Hills. Stranded without a ship, our heroes – Ying Johnson, Wentworth Evans, and Doc Tulsa – must defend a small town against a dangerous gang of marauding escaped convicts.
- Hull Down Session One
- Hull Down Session Two
- Hull Down Session Three
- Hull Down Session Four
- Hull Down Session Five
- Hull Down Session Six
Now in possession of a Firefly transport – christened Shenmue – the crew has to first deal with stowaway Jonah Rothsay, then complete their first job by transporting a payload to Beylix, where Worth’s past comes back to haunt them all.
- Shakedown Crews Session One
- Shakedown Crews Session Two
- Shakedown Crews Session Three
- Shakedown Crews Session Four
- Shakedown Crews Session Five
The crew finds themselves in the middle of a turf war between the Corone Mining Consortium and the independent miners of Frisco, and does what any self-respecting pack of rogues would do – try and make a profit.
While refitting on Beaumonde, the crew takes on a passenger – an enigmatic woman who calls herself “Wild Sky.” They pick up a potentially lucrative salvage job, which predictably turns into something out of their darkest nightmares.
The crew lines up a job with Badger only to have the rug pulled out from under them. The crew sets out to prove that nobody jacks them without getting jacked back.
- The Purloined Payload Session One
- The Purloined Payload Session Two
- The Purloined Payload Session Three
- The Purloined Payload Session Four
Victory is fleeting as an old enemy shows up on Persephone, leading to a very public gunfight and an ambiguous conclusion. The crew signs up a passenger – fast talker and card sharp Quinn Matisse.
- Shootout at Eavesdown Session One
- Shootout at Eavesdown Session Two
- Shootout at Eavesdown Session Three
The crew picks up what sounds like just another train job. But things are not always what they seem.
The crew must ferry a wanted fugitive clear across the Verse. What’s the worst that could happen?
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session One
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Two
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Three
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Four
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Five
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Six
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Seven
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Eight
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Nine
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Ten
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Eleven
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Twelve
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Thirteen
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Fourteen
- Nine Tenths of the Law Session Fifteen
Hired to deliver a cargo of medicine to a disease-stricken moon, the crew discovers there are worse things than contracting a fatal illness.
- Angels of Mercenary Session One
- Angels of Mercenary Session Two
- Angels of Mercenary Session Three
- Angels of Mercenary Session Four
Details coming soon!