Fiona has become more active in recent years, particularly since she was “enlightened” by Alips (and, to a lesser degree, Praxiteles) in the summer of 1225. Although a number of people have tasted her nectar since then, Fiona has a handful of “favorites,” those that she prefers over others.
- Korvin of Mercere: a magus, and thus a peer of Fiona’s, and one she doesn’t have to worry about extending Parma over. Skilled, caring, and comfortable (even if she does have to be a little more aggressive with him than she’s used to). As often as not, her go-to booty call.
- Helmut Siggismund: Alexei’s shield grog, young, lusty, and vigorous.
- Sobran the vintner. Common interests (alcohol), and able to keep up with her between the sheets.
- André the guard. One of the grogs who joined Fiona and Alips in the summer of 1225.
- Edward le Grand. Large, strong, capable of swinging the hammer for hours on end. Doesn’t speak much French…but then again, he doesn’t have to.
- Gaston Lainnier. Another of the guards, who tries to be much more secretive about their relationship than the others.
- Carlos Gutierez. A musically-inclined almogavar of Roberto’s company who is determined to win Fiona’s heart…but will settle for her body.
- Melisent. One of the seamstresses who works for Rashid the weaver. (She doesn’t like men that way).