or login instantly with:
fellwalker updated the character Prog - a guard of Narlmarch
Kingmaker - As the Ravens Gather
15 days ago
fellwalker updated the character Matt - a guard of Narlmarch
16 days ago
fellwalker updated the character Malgorzata Niska
RKraus commented on the campaign Kingmaker - As the Ravens Gather
19 days ago
doddwaco commented on the adventure log post Events for Erastus 4702
20 days ago
Last Updated: 15 days ago
Play Status: Currently Playing
All right, let’s do this. Weather-beaten crow familiar, here I come!
I only suggested that because I thought you were skipping Varnhold’s Vanishing and kind of wanted to play that.
I’m not playing this out, I hope to write it up as a tale. It’s an excuse to give four NPCs that aren’t cohorts or minions a free level outside of the game. I wouldn’t waste a session on NPCs.
As for the B-team adventure . . .
To be honest, I just don’t get to play Yorick often enough to give up a game night to play in the Kingmaker-verse and NOT be playing my favorite sorcerer.
Just my two cents . . .
1. Yorick is in favor of said member quietly and permanently disappearing.
2. Religion is no matter; the perpetrator should be brought before the Justiciar to be judged.
3. All good and neutral religions are welcomed in Narlmarch, as long as they don’t force their beliefs on anyone or interfere with anyone else’s right to practice.
4. Yorick says the Council.
5. This is an interesting idea. Anything that would warrant capital punishment would be addressed by monthly visits by the Justiciar (in Yorick’s opinion). The Council should publicly post such crimes.
6. The official stance is neutral (acc. to Yorick).
7. Corben, as far as Yorick’s concerned. If Corben wants to delegate, that’s his business.
Here are my thoughts.
1. Call for witnesses then a hanging.
2. Rescue the kidnapped and hang the perpetrator. Religion is no excuse.
3. Yes. Markoa would say Erastil. Slade would say Abadar. Corbin would say Gorum. Yorick would say Yorick.
5. Towns can administer justice but need to send reports to the council. If we get discover abuse of power, we deal with it as needed.
6. Live and let live (but keep an eye on them).
7. No idea.
I’m not skipping Varnhold. I’m skipping the woefully now too low level encounter/s left in Rivers Run Red (Book2). It’s not even a big site and offers little to you guys. However, it could be a good excuse to give four NPCs a level up.
I will just be moving on to the next book. I have just finished re-stating Lamashan 10.4702 and shortly will open it up to further kingdom building to bring us to Desnus 05.4703 where upon we shall embark.
So a few questions I need answered:
1. If one of the Followers of the Purifying Flame is brought to, or presents himself before, the Duke (see Events for Gozran 4702) what is the Council’s dispensation and legal procedure?
2. If kidnapping is revealed, what is the law in Narlmarch? What if it is perpetrated by a religion?
3. Is there religious freedom in Narlmarch? Is there a official religion of the kingdom?
4. Which holds the greater legal/official weight in the kingdom, the Council or the Duke?
5. How does the Council feel about towns dispensing justice/punishment on their own? Do all criminals/offenders need to be delivered to Meerover or could (an example) Hard-by administer punishment/judgement themselves? (If you want information on how/if that occurs ask. I know exactly how justice is handled in the villages, towns and city.)
6. What are the official attitudes towards the kingdoms surrounding you?
7. Who is the official commander of the militia, Korrah or Eneric?
More to come as I need them.
Hey John, are you dead set on writing up Varnholds Vanishing vs us playing it out? I would enjoy playing it using a B-team where we pick out an NPC and level them up appropriately. Does this sound fun for anyone else?
Want to know what it feels like to have your thumbdrive die and discover that pages upon pages of writing are gone? I’m trying to re-aquire on a new drive but there’s so much gleaned from the net and, more importantly, dragged from my brain that if it’s not posted or save elsewhere…sigh
Whosoever put that great pic of Turigar on his entry could you do it again and email the originals of the four NPCs to me. I, obviously, need some more training with scanning skills.
Neato. I just used the technique for Genie Wars. It took a little finesse with the pics but it streamlines nicely.
Hey, I just learned the greatest thing. You can insert a tag after the first paragraph of your post, and it will hide the rest until it’s clicked on.
I shortened up the most recent page of posts, and it’s much easier to find things in the adventure log. Yay!
If you put a space between the + and the number, it doesn’t do that underline stuff.
Hey great campaign! i love the adventure logs very in depth and easy to read =] i look forward to reading further into your world! hope you will have time to check out my own campaign, and i love feedback!
Avatar: Conquest of te Imperial Order
If you need help with statting up NPC’s, just ask. I don’t mind. It worked for Rudy :P
Huh…Now I wonder if it’s worth a writing exercise to write your bio…maybe like they do in Time I’ll get Ahnold Shwartz-you-know-who to write it.
Ahh Kundal…if only I had my printer connected to print you out maybe you would have fared better than being troll rended to bits.
Please login to comment.
Designed by AisleTen, LLC with contributions from Fifth Street Creative and Mythic Design
© AisleTen, LLC
Terms of Service