- Reliable weapons with Good quality will never jam, just as if they were Best quality.
- Best quality lasguns and hellguns will gain the accurate trait.
- Frigates with no prow slot may exchange a dorsal slot for a prow slot in order to utilize Lance weapons. This Lance becomes fixed in the forward arc.
- If an item is plentiful in availability like ordinary bullets, knives, gas masks, or void suits, I don’t even care. You’ve got enough for an army (10,000+). Turn on your faucet and you’ve got it.
- When acquiring ammunition or vehicles, you do not order in exact quantities. You order in terms of the number of people will be supported by that ammo or vehicle. I have no idea how many shuttles you buy to effectively ferry a regiment. So you just order a regiment quantity of shuttles, and go with the modifier.
- When purchasing elite advances you can buy a skill/talent that you would get at a later rank for the cost of that skill/talent +100 xp per rank you purchase it early. If you are buying a skill/talent that you would not normally get you will pay the maximum cost of the skill/talent based on all classes and its starting rank will be determined by the latest rank it is found in all classes.