CurrencyAs of the Year of the Gods 600, there are four types of coins in circulation:
- copper coins
- silver coins
- gold coins
- platinum coins.
- 10 copper coins = 1 silver coin
- 10 silver coins = 1 gold coin
- 10 gold coin = 1 platinum coin
- There are also three ancient forms of currency (from the Chaos Years) that are no longer in circulation yet are worth quite a bit if found within ruins and other such places:
Electrum coins (1ep = 25gp)
Dwarfsteel coins (1dp = 75gp)
Mythril coins (1mp = 150gp).
- Each region generally mints coins unique to the respective place, so an Algerothian coin is obviously different from a Nedrothian coin. While values generally remain the same, certain merchants may not accept coinage from specific regions.