The Kosstrix are a particular tribe of lizardfolk that live in a wide territory that is constantly shifting due to conflicts with others both lizardfolk and not. Over the many long years that the Kosstrix have lived one thing has remained constant about their tribe; their unity. For whatever reason over the years the Kosstrix have remained relatively united and as a result, even through their constant conflicts, they have steadily grown into what some may consider a nation. The only thing that really separates them from the other lizardfolk is their willingness to work with other races. Aside from this, often shaky, alliance with their neighbors, the Kosstrix are still as fiercely territorial, proud, and cunning as their cousins.
Kosstrix count as both Half-Orc and Lizardfolk when determining racial prerequisites. In addition, the follow represents two types of Kosstrix; High-Blood and Low-Blood
Low-Blood Kosstrix recieve the following stats;
- +2 Str, +2 Dex. Kosstrix are strong and have quick reflexes and natural agility.
- +2 Natural Armor Bonus from the scales of a Kosstrix.
- +2 Perception Skill Check.
- Natural Attacks: Kosstrix have a powerful set of natural weapons at their disposal that they are trained with from birth. Bite – d6, Claw – d4
High Bloods High-Bloods are a group of Kosstrix that display magical aptitude that their culture relates to having a closer connection with their draconian heritage. As a result these members of the tribes are given a much better education than their peers.
- High-Bloods gain +2 Int and + Cha instead of their bonus to strength and dexterity.
- High-Bloods treat any arcane spells as being one level higher than normal.
High-Blood: High-Bloods are a group of Kosstrix that display a strong connection their their draconian heritage, as a result they are placed and trained into positions of leadership and receive a higher level of learning than their brothers and sisters.