Table of Contents
- Combat Actions
- Force Saving Throw
- Dragon Breath
- Dragon Breath
- Racial Changes
I. Combat Actions
Instead of charging, you may Lunge. As a standard action, move one square and make a melee basic attack. This attack does not count as a charge and grants no attack bonuses. You provoke opportunity attacks as normal. After the Lunge is resolved, your turn ends.
Force Saving Throw
As a standard action, a DC 15 Heal check grants your character a saving throw against an effect that can normally be saved against.
All Dragonblooded characters must swap Dragon Breath with one of the following.
Dragon Breath Slash
Changes: DB.Slash is an elemental attack channeled with a character’s non-offhand weapon or implement, thus scaling with gear. This power is otherwise identical to Dragon Breath.
III. Racial Changes
Bugbears are the Dhakaani Honorbound, respected powerful warrior-monks and shock troopers, wholly loyal to the Emperor. Their favored classes are Monk and Berserker.
- Dhakaani Honorbound do not have access to low-light vision.
- +2 Str, +2 Dex (or Wis)
- +2 Athletics, +2 Intimidate (-Stealth, +Athletics)
- New Ability: Bruiser Bloodline. No penalty to skill checks for wearing light/medium armor. Half the penalty to skill checks for wearing heavy armor.
- Altered Ability: Predatory Eye renamed Honor Contest. If this move hits, you may allow the target to make a basic attack. If the attack hits, you may make another basic attack.
The most numerous of the Dhakaan Empire and the most flexible of the castes, Dhakaani Lowborne are peasants, merchants, and occasional militia-men. Some lowborne strive for more. The favored lowborne (adventurer) class is Assassin. Dhakaani legend refer to them as shinobi, the concealed.
- Dhakaani Lowborne do not have access to low-light vision unless they are trained in Stealth.
- +2 Cha (or Int), +2 Dex
- New Ability: Lowborne Trick. You may feint an enemy once per encounter as a minor action.
- Altered Ability: Goblin Tactics renamed Lowborne Parry. When this move is used, you may slide the triggering enemy 1 square into the space you vacated.
Dhakaani Nobles are born to fight and lead armies against their enemies. Each Noble is trained in the art of war, as well as of noble life. The favored Noble class is Fighter. They are referred to as Samurai.
- Dhakaani Nobles do not have access to low-light vision. All nobles can read and write their language, as well as have basic martial training with a folded steel wakizashi and katana (functionally, a masterwork short sword and bastard sword, respectively).
- +2 Con, +2 Cha (or Str)
- +2 Diplomacy, +2 History (-Athletics, +Diplomacy)
- New Ability 1: Short Sword Proficiency
- New Ability 2: Choose between Arcane Implement Proficiency: Short Sword or Superior Weapon Proficiency: Bastard Sword
- New Ability 3: Strength of Pride. When an enemy targets you with an attack, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against that enemy until the end of your next turn.
- Altered Ability: Hobgoblin Resilience renamed Samurai Resilience. This power is only expended if successful.
- Special: Dhakaani Nobles qualify for Githzerai Weapon Training, which allows them +2 damage with their favored weapons.