Your bread & butter! Your life depends on these! Custom made weapons are welcome. Be creative! You must have at least have 2-3 dots on Crafts to be able to make custom made weapons. Inherited custom weapons are also welcome. All custom weapons must be approved by the GM.
- The Holy Bible – By far the most effective against evil spirits and demons is reading out loud from the Bible, this requires high Faith and high willpower combined however, and Faith will fall under secondary skills. Higher class demons and spirits may be able to withstand these but only to suffer a great amount of burning and lethal damage to the ears.
- Rosaries & Crosses – These can ward off vampires, evil spirits, and the demon possessed, but some have enough willpower to overcome these items; Skin contact with these can burn a cross mark on the assailant (no matter the type of material, but why not have silver to scare off werewolves too?). These burn like hell.
- Holy Water/Oil – These can inflict massive damage towards vampires and demon possessed victims in huge amounts. The damage is burning damage that burns like hell. With Holy Oil, you can set monsters ablaze as well. Remember to carry a lighter or match! Can only be found in Churches. If you can get a vampire to drink this, it’s instant death.
- Garlic – They don’t ward off vampires with their general appearance. It’s the contents inside the garlic that inflicts damage onto vampires and any blood sucking freak only. It acts as poison, destroying them from the inside out. The challenge is how are you going to get a vampire to eat this?
- UV Flashlight – Finally the power of the sun in our very own pockets! Though it may not instantly fry a blood sucker like the sun, this shit still burns like hell, almost as if you were literally getting cooked in hell. Another challenge: How do you get a vampire to go into a tanning booth?
- Pepper Spray/Mace/Bear Mace – Ah yes, police officers carry them, majority of girls carry them, also a specific blonde supermodel carries these items for self-defense. It’s cheap and this shit burns like hell. It literally makes you want to gouge your eyes out if it gets in your eyes, it’s not fun and games. It’s not flammable however.
- Tasers & Taser Guns – Once again, these are not fun and games. These can render a human being unconscious. These are carried by law enforcement and a number of females for self-defense. Being shocked by these can leave an arm or leg numb for several minutes giving you enough time to get away. Getting shocked with these in your heart cavity of your chest could be lethal.
- Caltrops – Effective to use when you are being chased. Silver caltrops can cripple a were-creature permanently depending on how well the trap is setup. Even wooden ones can buy you enough time. Not effective against zombies, they’ll still keep on coming.
- Automobile – These are not just for transport you can use these as weapons too! Mass of object + momentum = ? Yeah you can crush were-creatures with these if you hit them just right. The bigger the vehicle, the better! So don’t worry about your insurance, what’s more important your life or your car?
- Dog Whistles – Very effective against supernatural creatures with heightened hearing. These can also impede a pack of werewolves giving you time to get away or giving you a window of opportunity to strike. Very handy tool to have, just pray you don’t come across a deaf werewolf…
- Stink Bombs – Very effective against supernatural creatures with heightened smell such as werewolves. This either give you the opportunity to strike or get away. The affects of these are very potent that lasts for a day or two at most rendering the creature unable to seek its target by smell. Difficulty of fighting stats will be raised for the supernatural.
- Pocket Knives – Useful to have. You never know when you need to cut something. A knife to the eye is always lethal. Ones made out of silver are always lethal towards were-creatures.
- Wooden/Metal/Silver Stakes – A simple stake or any sharp object (bullets even) into the heart of a vampire instantly kills them. Enough said. Blade carries silver stakes in case he comes across were-creatures. Despite what other rumors say about staking a vampire in the heart, the result is death. Blade can vouch for me.
- Brass/Silver/Gold Knuckles – These gives an extra oomph into your brawl. Increases the chances of shattering bones internally and externally! Lethal to regular humans, zombies and vampires. Silver made ones are lethal to werewolves not that you should challenge a were-creature into a boxing match…
- Daggers/Short Swords/Swords/Great Swords – Typical weapon ever since man learned to mold steel. It can still be used to kill in today’s modern society. It requires more skill to handle a blade. Should your hunter choose to wield a sword, feel free.
- Combat Knives – More or less the modern dagger nowadays. These fine piece of equipment are always handy to have.
- Spears – The traditional hunting weapon since the beginning of time. Should your hunter choose to be hardcore and use one, feel free. Getting impaled by a spear is pretty devastating. With today’s technology, retractable spears are available, just as retractable staffs.
- Hatchets/Pick Axes/Axes/Great Axes – Once again, your hunter is free to wield these weapons. Just be smart about when and where you should pull them out. Axes inflict serious lethal damage.
- Throwing Knives/Daggers/Axes/Shurikens – If you prefer mid-range combat these are for you. They don’t inflict that much damage, but should you hit a critical or weak spot, then it’s lethal. The throwing axe dishes out the most damage. Silver ones are lethal towards were-creatures.
- Arm-mounted crossbows/Crossbows/ – Typical long-range weapon that inflicts greater damage than bullets. When versing a were-creature remember to use silver tip bolts.
- Bow&Arrow/Sling-Shots – Another traditional hunting weapon since the dark ages. These work the same way as crossbows. Slingshots are more basic and easier to conceal, although your ammunition would be limited to small items such as rocks and pebbles.
- Handguns/Magnums/Revolvers – Typical weapon of today’s modern time. Concealable and deadly.
- Shotguns – Mostly used by law enforcement as a defensive weapon to quickly put down an assailant. These babies pack a punch at point blank range. The pellets spread upon leaving the barrel and may hit multiple targets at once. Effective at close quarters.
- Sub-machine Guns – is an automatic carbine, designed to fire pistol cartridges. It combines the automatic fire of a machine gun with the cartridge of a pistol. Not very accurate, recommended to fire in 3-round bursts. Effective at mid to close range combat.
- Assault Rifles – is a selective fire (selectable between semi-auto and fully automatic) rifle (capable of being fired from the shoulder) that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine. Assault rifles are the standard infantry weapons in most modern armies. Assault rifles are categorized in between light machine guns, which are intended more for sustained automatic fire in a light support role, and submachine guns, which fire a pistol cartridge rather than a rifle cartridge. Effective at close, mid and long range combat.
- Sniper Rifles – a sniper rifle is a precision-rifle used to ensure more accurate placement of bullets at longer ranges than other small arms. Advances in technology, specifically that of telescopic sights and more accurate manufacturing, allowed armies to equip specially trained soldiers with rifles that enable them to deliver precise shots over greater distances than regular infantry weapons.