- Max hit points at each level for your current hit die.
- Max starting wealth for your class.
- Only non-evil alignments.
- Medium (normal) progression.
- Character Death: When a character dies, she has a 100% chance of being resurrected. Once raised, that chance decreases by 10%. This means if the character dies again, she only has a 90% chance of being raised. This 10% decrease will occur every time a character is brought back until it tops out at a minimum 10% chance to be resurrected or if the player rolls above the percentage, at which point the character cannot be resurrected and is permanently dead.
- Early firearms are permitted, even though the gunslinger class is not.