1. Each character gets 80 points to distribute among the 5 attributes STR, Dex, Con, Int, Wis. For Charisma you get a base 10 plus 1d6+2 so 13 min max 18 unless modified racially. Characters who wish to have a lower charisma may select a score below 10 of their choosing if it fits their backstory.
2. No Stat may go above 18 unless it’s because of Racial Adjustment or Strength percentile roll.
3. 1st level player characters start with max hit points. After 1st level, they roll for hit points normally.
4. Humans can Dual Class or Tri class as per the book. Players can send me their player character designs. No class can be higher than 10. For example. F7/C8/M1 or F10/M1. To balance this for the Demi-humans they can have some flexibilty on level limits and starting xp. For Tri/Dual/Single class the active class will be Level 1 to start.
5. Demi-Humans will get enough xp to get to 4th lvl in each classes at the start. I will assign starting treasure for each player character.
6. One kit is allowed with the exception of no evil characters as PC’s. For Dual Class characters this kit can be chosen at the beginning of any of the classes.
7. Each character will get their racial language for free and Read/Write that language for free.
8. No Psionics will be allowed.
9. Alignment Restriction still apply for dual or multiclass characters.
10. If using the Kenurion ad&d form add in the secret section your characters magical items desired items. Some should fit your characters background or future plans. If you are not using the form you can send me a private message detailing them and I will put them on file.
11. To reflect the Hero aspect of the campaign I am doubling the number of proficiency slots both WP and NWP. So if you would get 5 NWP and 4 WP and 7 Int bonus Languages that would give you 17 NWP and 8 WP. I would prefer that 1/3rd of these be used on languages but it is not manditory if it falls within your characters design. You can use 2 WP and take a group of weapons that are similar.