Grim Journal 1
Grim S. Walker’s War Journal Reports 1a
TITLE: UNIT SITUATION REPORT [UNITSITREP-U001-1]
LINE 1 – DATE AND TIME : Date 6 / 17 / 2013 Time 2100Tango
LINE 2 – ENEMY: The opposition on this mission is located on the highways and byways of this great nation of the U.S.A. The Pit-Bulls added a month to the family vacation to drive from Montana to Florida so they could enjoy the sights and experiences along the way to mission objective (Port Carnival, Florida).
LINE 3 − UNIT: The unit designated the Pit-Bulls are the subjects of this report.
LINE 4 – STATUS : Pit-Bulls unit is prepped and 100% ready for the mission.
LINE 5 – REASON: The Pit-Bulls are in need of some family time and a lot of R&R.
LINE 6 – READY: Estimated time to prep for the mission get to the boat is 2 – 3 days.
LINE 7 – INTELLIGENCE/RECONNAISSANCE: The units transport is prepped and ready for deployment. The primary course has been plotted out as have several alternate courses in case the primary should get compromised. A number of objectives have been plotted along the way to the units primary mission objective. resaply locations have been plotted on primary and alternate courses to mission objective.
LINE 8 – NARRATIVE: The unit will gather intel on the following locals on their way to the final mission objective of Port Carnival, Florida. Locations to be scouted are as follows (1)Moss Mansion-MT, (2)Big Horn Country Historical Museum-MT, (3)Devils Tower View-WY, (4)Buffalo Gap National Grassland-SD, (5)Corn Palace-SD, (6)Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center-NE/IA, (7)Boulder Creek Amusement Park-NE/IA, (8)Worlds of Fun-MO, (9)Six Flags St. louis-MO, (10)Int’l Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame-MO, (11)Grand Ole Opry House-TN, (12)Euharlee Creek Bridge Vista-GA, (13)Big House Museum-GA, (14)Wild Adventures-GA, (15)Museum of Drag Racing-FL, (16)Black Hammock Adventures-FL, (17)Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach-FL. The unit will also be making stops at national parks and camping grounds for training and experance in the use of survival technequs in multipule environmental conditions.
LINE 9 – AUTHENTICATION : Colonel Grim S. Walker.
Grim S. Walker’s War Journal Reports 1b
TITLE: SITUATION REPORT [SITREP-C035-1]
LINE 1 – DATE AND TIME: Date 7 / 19 / 2013 Time 2100Romeo
LINE 2 – UNIT REPORTING: The unit designated the Pit-Bulls are the subjects of this report.
LINE 3 – REFERENCE: Other reports in reference to this report are: UNITSITREP-U001-1 Date 6 / 17 / 2013 Time 2100Tango. Originator of said report is Colonel Grim S. Walker.
LINE 4 – ORIGINATOR: Unit Originating this Report is unit callsign Pit-Bulls.
LINE 5 – ACTIVITY: The units current activity is staying close, having fun, and bording the cruse ship the Disny Magic.
LINE 6 – EFFECTIVE: It is this mans belief the this unit will be most effective at acheving this missions objective.
LINE 7 – SITUATION OVERVIEW: The Trip is an important exercise in family unity before the leader of the unit Pit-Bulls takes on an endeavor that will dominate most of his time.
LINE 8 – INTELLIGENCE/RECONNAISSANCE: The units transport is prepped and ready for deployment. The primary course has been plotted out as have several locations to give oprtunity for disembarking the ship to complete minor mission objectives.
LINE 9 – LOGISTICS: 85% of the logistics for this mission will be provided by the ship the other 15% will provided by the unit themselves.
LINE 10 – COMMUNICATIONS: Each member of the unit above the age of 4 has a smart phone and a midland GXT 36-mile two-way radio.
LINE 11 – PERSONNEL: The personnel of this unit are as follows; leader Grim Walker, second in command (who is he kidding Grim knows that Rose wears the pants in this family) Rose Walker, and two grunts Lisa Walker, and Jassun Walker.
LINE 12 – NARRATIVE: This missions perpose is for the family to have fun and appreciate each other and to grow stronger as a family unit, because the head of the family is taking on a job that will have great demans on his time and keep him away from the family for extended periods of time. On a personal note I am going to love spending this time with my family a specially my son because it is these early years that will shape him into the man he will become.
LINE 13 – AUTHENTICATION: Colonel Grim S. Walker.