Human: The most disperse, versatile race.
- Northmen: Tough men from the continent Lost, where it always snows.
- Tribesmen: Humans from the Forgotten Lands, who follow the Old Ways.
- Valleymen: Typical humans. You are most likely one of these.
- Farlanders: Humans from Gahzra. They are resistant to flame, with grayish skin.
Elf: Lithe, graceful Humanoids with pointed ears.
- Wood Elves: Nature-oriented, darker hair and eyes.
- High Elves: Mystical, aloof pale elves from (ELFLAND).
- Night Elves: Blue-gray elves from the Under.
- Half-elves: Half-human, half-elf. Fits anywhere, and likes to travel.
Half-giant: Hulking humanoids with a brutish appearance.
Dwarf: Short, stocky, gruff humanoids. Enjoys metalwork and ale.
Orc: Less intelligent than humans, but much stronger.
Gnome: Short, rather charismatic magical beings related to High Elves.
Were-cat: Furry, small, lithe creatures with the ability to turn into cats.
Tolya: Tall, insectoid creatures with four arms.
Stönur: Giant men you live near the tops of mountains. Extremely strong.
Nature Nymph: Slight, agile humanoids with deep green irises, closely affiliated with nature.
Duvram: A medium-built species from the Mists. Rather uncaring, with gray eyes.