In exchange for his chronicles of the Kavusian Insurrection during the reign of Xelem XVIII, the Aval Library gave Jongo the Drummer a map of Xelem XV’s disposition of forces before its final annihilation by the Claacos. Jongo followed up with additional research to support a search of the area to retrieve powerful items carried by the army.
These are the notes made by Jongo on some of the names from the map.
- Emperor Xelem XV, on the hill.
- High Templar Solya, on the hill.
- Lady Chroi of House Deora, on the hill.
- Lord Ehdun of House Sydan, right flank reserve.
- Lord Heiti ‘The Telekinetic’ of House Brunn, left flank reserve.
- Duke of Arakan, Ebudae of House Flora, center.
- Lord Tyva of House Koskan, center.
- Lord Hyarta ‘The Feared’ of House Rosufario, center.
- Lord Eindag of House Krakan, right flank.
- Matlot the Dwarf, right flank.
- Lord Borgir of House Revener, left flank.
- Bour from Chorb, left flank.
- Duke of Marvar, Afer of House Vernum, southwest hill.
- Lord Laetho ‘The Strong’ of House Moige, southwest hill.
- Lord Tukeh of House Sarkymaton, southwest hill.
- Duke of Meybod, Rur of House Kanska, southeast hill.
- Lord Yander of House Vuorollaan, southeast hill.
- Lord Sorg of House Borst, southeast hill.