FIELD AGENT’S MANUAL
9 May 1939
Professions in SHADOW OF THE FLAMES are ones that can be sensibly ported to be used in a undercover/espionage role. Here is the list of available professions and explanations of the roles they would fill.
- Author: History, Library Use, Occult, Other Language, Own Language, Persuade, Psychology and Spot Hidden. An Author would
- Medical Doctor: Biology, Credit Rating, First Aid, Latin, Medicine, Pharmacy, Psychoanalysis, Psychology and Spot Hidden.
- Professor: Bargain, Credit Rating, Library Use, Other Language, Persuade, Psychology and any two science or history-related fields.
- Soldier: Dodge, First Aid, Hide, Listen, Mechanical Repair, Rifle, Pistol, Sneak, any one other skill as a personal specialty.
- Intelligence Officer (Resarch): Anthropology, Cryptography, History, Library Use, Psychology, Spot Hidden, plus one personal specialization such as Art, Archeology, Law, Occult, Photography, Psychoanalysis, etc..
- Intelligence Officer (Field): Cryptography, Fast Talk, Listen, Locksmith, Navigate, Persuade, Spot Hidden, plus one personal specialization such as Conceal, Disguise, Hide, Library Use, Martial Arts, Photography, Sneak, Track.
- 1 -