Previously: While in Miami, our heroes were lured into a trap planned by Hades, God of the Underworld. They were transported into the underworld and imprisoned by the Greek God, who delivered an ultimatum to them: either they could join him or be imprisoned for all eternity. Luckily, the heroes were rescued by Safine, Hades’ renegade daughter, who brought them out of the underworld and back to Miami. Unfortunately, they had to return to the Path to stop Hades’ agents (of the Mouth of Tarturus) from killing Courage the muse.
May 25, 2011 Session Gameplay
[The Same Day: 9/27/2010]
• The heroes present for this session were: Cougress, Stix, Vector, Madcap, and Aemerys the Atlantean (or “Crow”)
• Safine brought the Heroes onto the Path, where she taught them how to manipulate The Path to their own advantage and use it to transport them to Courage’s hiding place.
• The heroes finally reached Courage’s hiding place, where they fought a Chosen of Hades, a mysterious assassin and his flock of ravens.
• After a ferocious battle, Madcap used an illusion spell to convince the assassin that he had destroyed Courage, who had returned to crystaline form. Unfortunately, he nearly convinced the rest of the party that he was responsible for the deed and was almost torn apart by Cougress.
• Thankfully, Courage was still alive but was left in a severely weakened conditions. The heroes brought her and Safine to their headquarters, where the muse merged with the computer system to become a mystical supercomputer.
• The heroes had thus avoided capture by Hades and saved their Muse, but Hades and his minions continued to remain at large. Meanwhile, Vector had secretly opened a line of communication to Hades as he had been persuaded by the God’s arguments and was skeptical of the wisdom of freeing the rest of the First Ones.
TO BE CONTINUED…