- Cover: The Illuminist, a shop for light sources & adventuring supplies.
- Main Secret Entrance: Through the changing rooms of the Iluminist to the HQ’s workspace.
- Secondary Secret Passage: Behind the HQ fireplace into a residential suite.
- Physical Training Room
- Magic Workshop with Ritual Circle
- Office Space
- Large Common Room
- Six Private Rooms connected to common room.
- Two Bathing Rooms
- Two Garderobes (bathrooms)
- Caren d’Cannith: Proprietor of the Illuminist and our magewright. Any requests for magical items go through her. Seems accident-prone, but Savia wouldn’t assign her to this post if she was incompetent. Test out magical items from her just to be sure.
- Aerith: Housekeeper. Handles cleaning, cooking, and outfitting the HQ.
- Tiva: Subgoddess, daughter of… some goddess I’ve never heard of. Connected to Sharess somehow. Small winged girl, like a faerie. Available for recon, scouting, and traveling with us; she seems to pack some punch, the way she hit on the dummy.
- Fujin: Informant, legwoman of Inquisitive Rajin. Offers her assistance part-time.
- Korinn: Hamadryad, representative of Skysedge Grove & the Gatekeepers. Focused on protecting the Grove and limiting Lammanian influence in Sharn.
- Caren is analyzing and modifying Grin’s crossbow, Mourning After.
- Terry asked Caren to analyze the fey shoes & refit them to the party.
- Terry asked Caren to analyze the recovered Boromar poisons and try to figure antidotes to it.