The Galactic Information Database – Information on how the galaxy currently stands, notable people in it, and facts or rumors about things.
Attributes: Every character has three separate attributes. These three attributes govern how good you are at what you’re doing, and if you can beat the other guy at it.
- Battle – How good you are at fighting and your resistance to battle based force powers.
- Mind – How smart you are, how much you know, and your resistance to mind based force powers.
- Life – How much damage you can take, how long you can keep fighting, how much general energy you have, and using the force also drains your life.
Abilities: Abilities cover everything from your mastery of the force, to the ability to fly a spaceship! (Along with possibly ripping someone’s arms off, tucking them into their belt, and sending them running.)
Items: Most items don’t cost points, they cost credits. However, there are a few things that even money can’t buy, or that you want to have that special something inside of it. (Pending)
- Crit or Fail A system that allows you to attempt to critically succeed or horrendously fail by rolling a D20.
- The Light Side A system for following the path of the Jedi and its effects.
- The Dark Side A system for handling going down the path of the dark side and its effects.