PLAYERS: Briana, Coleton, Josh, Stephen
May 25, 2013 02:30
May 11, 2013 02:30
PLAYERS: Briana, Chanell, Coleton, Josh, Stephen
April 20, 2013 02:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Briana, Coleton, Josh, Stephen
- Party discusses the plan
- Teleports with Jasmine to Lyria
- Ghamilan has already begun summoning Zizifrix
- Zizifrix ends up in a summoning circle
- Ghamilan gives Ulhar the spell to summon Zizifrix and tells everyone to leave him alone for a year or two while he researches a spell to finish Zizifrix off for good.
- Party leaves him to his work and dimension doors into the warforged room past the Hellforge
- They rest for 8 hours
- Ulhar begins animating the army. Oren names each one by color and animal (400 total)
- Jasmine stops being cooperative and attempts to run out of the room. She promptly returns after being attacked by the hellforge.
- Oren wrestles her to the ground, Akyrin binds her in silk rope with a Use Rope check of 27.
- Ulhar puts her inside a wall of stone to contain her.
- Leviathis is dubbed Captain Platinum Dragon and begins converting to worship Bahamut. He is named leader of the army.
NEXT SESSION IS MASS COMBAT LIKE THE ONE WITH THE BLIGHTERS OUTSIDE HAMBURN
April 13, 2013 02:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Briana, Chanell, Coleton, Josh, Stephen
- Scouted out the colosseum.
- Infiltrated up the main shaft with Jaasmine’s party
- Akyrin scouted, Oren grabbed a shovel and pretended to be one of the workers
- They battled a beholder and an umber hulk. Another snuck up behind them and one came down the ramp. Finished them off too. Oren surprised one from his slavelike position.
- Top floor, Ulhar teleported everyone within range. Oren punted an umber hulk off the roof with a stone column.
- Several disembodied eyestalks floated at the other end of the platform. Roderick cast invisibility purge and revealed the creature’s body… also revealing Jasmine who was invisible near her party with a wand.
- Oren cast rain of roses to draw the beholder out of his hut, but the rest of the party charged it and pinned it inside.
- Two beholders floated up the side of the building and attacked. Ulhar turned marut and dealt with one.
- The large beholder opened its antimagic eye, but Leviathis wrestled the giant beast to the ground and turned it around so it didn’t affect anyone.
- Once monsters were done, the party surrounded Jasmine and her friends. Her wizard companion was incinerated by one of the beholders leaving her with just three companions.
- She agreed to come quietly as discussed with the party before they got sent to the prison plane. As she agreed her amulet flashed red as it had done before.
- Everyone went back to the houses.
March 16, 2013 02:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Josh
- debated whether to make ulhar a warforged or have bahamut resurrect him.
- had ghamilan teleport them to lyria to bring ulhar back as a warforged.
- went to ghamilan’s lab so he can figure out how to resummon zizifrix.
- scouted out lyria, it’s the same as falcon’s rest: everyone is just sitting and surviving.
- debated what to do with zizifrix, saving celestia, stopping jasmine, stopping ghamilan, and rescuing roderick and genevieve.
March 03, 2013 23:00
PLAYERS: Briana, Josh, Stephen
This happens parallel to the events of the campaign. players are basically playing out NPCs.
- archons protecting an angel bearing news from afar.
- escort her to celestia, but are pursued by a horde of demons. They decide to make a stand.
- temple priest casts a ritual to protect them until help can arrive.
- demons come wave after wave. Eventually the archons are overrun.
- as they slip out of consciousness they hear the angel say “we must go” and one of the demons say “the cosmos will feel the wrath of evil as he crushes the archons’ skulls.”
February 23, 2013 03:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Josh, Stephen
- feel like something’s watching them.
- keep getting pricked as they walk past walls and rubble.
- hear a startled scream from the other side of the building. Investigate and find more cultists fighting ethereal snake robots. The vipers (vapors in a southern accent)!
- Ulhar finds a book that mentions the security system of snake bots can be disabled from the ritual room upstairs.
- find a beholder carving shapes into a glass floor and accompanied by the headmaster of the guild.
- Defeat them, but ulhar died because he cast dimensional anchor on the archmage who had spell turning up. Couldn’t jaunt from the disintegrate ray and turned to dust. Most of his equipment survived.
- returned to the mansion to figure things out. Oren and ray make a hidden lodge in the forest to get some quiet time.
- go through the bags of holding to see what they can do to bring people back. When they pull out king Shael’s rod, it’s glowing softly.
February 17, 2013 23:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Briana, Coleton, Josh, Stephen
- Those on the material plane teleport, with Ghamilan’s help, to Falcon’s Rest planning to go to Lyria next so he can gather his notes about summoning Zizifrix.
- When they get to Falcon’s Rest the town seems deserted. No people are out and about like they should be around dusk.
- Walking through the streets to their house they encounter a beholder on the street.
- In the middle of the fight, Akyrin and Dras join the battle.
- Akyrin explains that it’s been 3 years in Illistera while to the party it only seems they’ve been gone a little more than a month. Beholders have taken over Falcon’s Rest.
- Akyrin learned that Jasmine’s blood, if ingested or put in a wound, ends her enchantment over that person.
- Party goes to the mansion outside town, where the party killed Kane, and regroup. They rest for the night and then go to the mage’s guild in Falcon’s Rest to attempt to find a Gate or Wish spell to bring back Roderick and Genevieve.
- Encounter some weird cultists with eyes in their foreheads that have beholder-like powers.
- Break into the vault, Akyrin disarms all the traps, and they loot the room of a lot of goodies.
- During the looting, Akyrin slips off…
- The lighting in the entire building dims and takes on a sickly green color. Everyone gets a bad feeling…
February 09, 2013 03:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Briana, Chanell, Josh, Stephen
- Ulhar and ray attuned the crystals to the portal
- open gate to plane of fire
- salamander comes through, genevieve destroys it, and oren shoots it back through the portal using a column of stone.
- demons and devils fight outside. Oren propels jez’ra up on a 20 foot pillar, casts celestial brilliance, and hurts all the outsiders beating down the walls.
- next portal opens to pandemonium and knocks everyone back with a howling gust of wind.
- oren etexts stone columns as the walls get torn down.
- next portal opens to mechanus. Two inevitables look terrified and try to keep anything from coming through.
- three smaller demons band together and morph into a huge Goristro. Starts destroying walls.
- demons break through. Oren, genevieve, Roderick, and jez’ra hold them off.
- ray is grabbed by a xerfilstyx. Genevieve taunts it and it carries ray around the side of the portal to get to her. Drops him at the feet of the goristro.
- next portal is outlands. Party decides to hold out for one more try.
- xerfilstyx grabs genevieve and sucks the blood out of her.
- goristro stomps and ray falls in a crack. Uses song of flight to get out.
- portal opens to Illistera.
- everyone escapes but genevieve, Roderick closes the portal and flies up.
- genevieve falls limp, Roderick slaps demon with harm and kills it, scoops genevieve up and flies off. Tries to grab the second crystal on his way up but drops it.
- gets off the planet with wind walk and makes a fire with genevieve to figure what to do next.
February 02, 2013 03:30
PLAYERS: Bill, Josh, Stephen
- Retrieved spindle from duelist in the street.
- Met with Felvrani at the Pit of Unmaking and traded the scepter for Genevieve while Vygar waited outside the city.
- Teleported to Vygar, Roderick cast Wind Walk, flew two worlds away to the portal.
- The planet the portal is on is covered with demons and devils.
- Hide in a rock formation near the portal to plan.
- Everyone but Ulhar flies to the portal, Ulhar dimension doors and then casts Wall of Stone while the others materialize.
- Hear the outsiders rampaging toward her.