- Anointed Cleric (General)
You are a member of an organized, respected faith, and have a reputation as a wise consoler and well intentioned servant of the divine.
- Prerequisites: CHA 13, Knowledge (Religion) 4 ranks
- Benefit: You hold a rank in a religious hierarchy, can perform important ceremonies like baptisms, marriages, and funerals, are called upon by your faithful to settle disputes and give spiritual guidance. When interacting with members of your faith, you receive a +4 sacred bonus on Diplomacy, Gather Information and Sense Motive checks.
- Special: From time to time, at the GM’s discretion, you may be called upon to perform counseling, lead important ceremonies, and serve other mundane religious functions. If these duties conflict with your adventuring activities, and if you successfully balance both responsibilities, you may be rewarded with a temporary action point, which must be spent before the end of the current adventure. If you act in a manner contrary to your faith, or gain an incompatible allegiance, you may be stripped of this feat.
- Black Fatherhood (General SU)
Rape and atrocity assures the continuation of the species. Your oni-spawn children violate their mothers during their gestation, taking command of them body and soul to ensure the continuation of your dark, violent lineage.
- Prerequisite: Wombscrape or Racial Exotica plus Toughness
- Benefit: At any time, you may issue a short command phrase (as the acolyte spell) to anyone who is carrying your offspring. The victim receives no save against this short, primal command, and must be able to see, hear and clearly understand you.
You may also issue more involved commands to your child-bearers. By spending an
action point, you may use an effect equivalent to charm person as cast by a telepath of your total character level. Unlike a typical charm effect, the victim resists with a FORT save, as the fetus within her takes temporary control of her autonomic nervous system, on your behalf.
As the command affects the target’s physical body, not her mind, you cannot compel her to undertake purely mental actions, have any specific thoughts, nor prevent her from using psionic or magical abilities that require only a mental action to activate. You cannot use this ability against any creature protected by CBR gear, nor any woman who possesses the Tantric Wisdom feat.
Immediately after the birth of your child, you may spend an additional action point to
affect the unwilling mother in one of two ways. You may either attempt to end her life, requiring her to succeed at a FORT save (DC 12 + your CON modifier) to survive. Even if the FORT save succeeds, she still suffers 1d8 points of damage per point of your CON modifier.
Alternatively, you might choose to force her primary allegiance to change to match yours. In this case, the mother resists with a WILL Save (DC 12 + your CON modifier). You must be within 60 ft of the mother to use either ability.
- Bodymeld (General SU)
As you make love with a willing partner, your body and theirs flow together, transforming and merging you. Instead of two, you become one creature briefly, sharing your talents and blending your souls in an intimacy deeper than any you’ve ever known.
- Prerequisites: Tantric Wisdom, Great Fortitude, Knowledge (Arcana) 12 ranks
- Benefit: During a sexual act with a willing, sentient partner, you may temporarily absorb your lover into your body, borrowing his or her unique gifts and physical talents. Both you and your lover must both spend an action point during the sexual act.
No magical or mundane compulsion can force your partner to make this sacrifice, it must be given freely for this ability to take effect. Your lover does not need to possess this feat.
Once the bodymeld begins, your bodies intertwine and melt into a single composite form. Both you and your lover must share at least one allegiance for this ability to function.
Your composite form is always a Large Monstrous Humanoid, and shares the genders of the two lovers. If you and your lover are of different genders, the composite form is hermaphaditic.
Among homosexual parings, the composite form shares the lovers’ genders. The composite form always physically resembles its component individuals, but is a distinct, unique creature.
The composite form uses your class level, base attack bonus and base saves, since you are the dominant partner in the merger. Each of the combined form’s attributes is equal to the better partner’s ability score +1. While combined, you receive a +1 insight bonus on any skill your lover has 10 or more ranks in. You may speak, read and write any language known to either component partner. Your composite form may use any extraordinary abilities or feats possessed
by either of its component partners, and may use hentai feats specific to either partner’s gender.
The composite form possesses low light vision and gains the scent special quality.
Your lover can observe the world and is aware of events during the bodymeld, but cannot take any actions, other than to dissolve the merger early. You may maintain your composite form for 10 minutes per point of your (newly enhanced) CON score. Once the merger ends, your lover appears nude and adjacent to you. Both you and your lover are fatigued after the body meld ends.
- Bodywalk (General SU)
The disturbing, magical ability to ‘step’ between bodies, using living beings as unwilling gateways is one of the most fearsome hentai no judo abilities. You move
between living humans like a dark wave, leaving agony and disfigurement in your wake.
- Prerequisite: CON 13+, Knowledge: (Arcana) 6 ranks, Dodge
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), you may physically enter a living being’s body, disappearing inside that person.
Using this ability is considered a move action.
You may than teleport to any other humanoid within 60 ft, who is the same race and species as the initial victim, reappearing adjacent to that person. For example, if you ‘entered’ through an African American human, you would have to ‘exit’ through another African American human.
The transition is a bloody, disgusting process, as your body seems to liquify and rush into the target’s orifices and through their skin. Both victims used as gates during the body walk suffer 1d8 points of damage and are nauseated for a number of rounds equal to your CON modifier. Either target can resist your body walk by making a successful FORT save (DC 10 + your CON modifier).
If the initial target saves successfully, you do not teleport, but that daily use of the body walk ability is still used up. If the secondary target saves successfully, you cannot exit through his or her body. If there is another acceptable target within range, you can attempt to exit through that person. If not, you reappear adjacent
to the original target and suffer 1d8 points of damage, and are nauseated as if you were this feat’s exit point.
Bodywalking is a conjuration (teleportation) effect.
You may spend an action point to permanently ‘mark’ either victim you bodywalk through, causing strange growths to appear on the skin, disturbing runes or personal mon or tattoos to appear on either victim, or some other minor deformity. Whatever form the mark takes, it inflicts a penalty on all Disguise checks equal to one plus
your CON modifier (-2 penalty minimum). The victim may resist being marked by making an additional FORT save.
- Bones of Paper (General SU)
Your bones become as supple and flexible as bamboo shoots, and can be folded like fine paper. You are flexible beyond anything humanly possible, seemingly able to dissolve and reform your bones at will.
- Prerequisite: Omni Dexterity
- Benefit: As a standard action, you may dissolve or restore your strange skeleton. While boneless, you become an undifferentiated mass of flesh and tissue, able to travel at 20 ft round due to muscular contractions, slithering like a serpent.
You may not run or charge in this state. You may fit through barriers and crawl around obstructions impassable by a normal human. You may pass through any opening at least 6 inches in diameter.
By spending an action point, you can transform your bones into strong but supple
cartilage structures. While in this state, you receive DR 5/- against bludgeoning damage and blunt trauma. This damage reduction stacks with DR from other sources, such as Barbarian class levels or supernatural sources. This enhancement lasts for a number of minutes equal to your CON modifier (minimum one minute).
- Broken Doll (General SU)
You are at your most beautiful bloodied and with your face swollen and deformed by bruises.
- Benefit: When you are reduced to half your maximum Hit Point total or less, you receive a +2 enhancement bonus to your CHA score. When reduced to 0 HP or negative Hit Points, if you choose to spend an action point to improve the results of a Diplomacy check, you retain that action point.
- Burning Miasma (General SU)
You can exhale a cloud of stinking grey fog which chokes, blinds and burns your foes. The cloud stinks of burning rubber, and blood, and can eat away at all unfortunate enough to oppose you.
- Prerequisite: Hissing Bile, CON 13+, Knowledge: (Arcana)1 rank
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), you can exhale a cloud of deadly acidic toxins. Doing so is a standard action which does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
The fog cloud spreads to fill a 20 ft spherical radius, and remains in existence for
2d6 rounds. Creatures within the dark cloud have total concealment, and the cloud is an anaerobic environment. Creatures within the cloud must hold their breath or begin suffocating. Worse, the acidic vapors deal 2d6 points of acid damage to each creature and object remaining within the cloud.
- Caress of Soiled Cloth (Metamagic)
By masturbating into a recently worn article of clothing, you perform a hedonistic magical ritual that binds you intimately to the object of your fetishistic lust.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge (Arcana) 8 ranks, CON 13+, Stealthy
- Benefit: By obtaining a recently worn article of clothing, you may perform a fetishistic sexual ritual, orgasm onto the cloth to affect the user with through your sexual arcane talents. The item of clothing must have been worn by the target within
the past 24 hours. By orgasming onto the article of clothing, you effectively have a sexual encounter with the target of your lust, allowing you to use sexually oriented feats, spells and class abilities against (or to benefit) that person from a distance.
If you have a feat or class ability that requires you to have a sexual encounter with
someone of a specific gender or who meets a specific category (such as the Gift of Innocence feat), and the owner of the clothing meets the conditions, you can activate or enhance the feat. Feats such as Dark Lover’s Carapace, which gain potency based on the number of sexual encounters you have each day grow more powerful each time you indulge in solitary, panty fetish sex.
If you have a sexual effect which provides a benefit to your lover, the clothing’s owner automatically benefits from your masturbatory orgasm, provided that person is within one mile.
If you have a sexual effect which harms or weakens your lover/victim, the clothing’s owner must save against the effect normally, provided that person is within one mile. Due to the lack of intimacy, the DC of all saves against your sexual effects are reduced by –10. If the clothing used in the masturbatory ritual is stained with the victim’s blood, urine, feces or sexual fluids, the DC of all saves against your sexual effects are only reduced by –5. If the effect does not normally offer a saving throw, the victim receives a WILL save against the effect (DC 10+ your CHA modifier).
- Chaotic Aura (General SU)
Your presence somehow causes vital systems to fail, the social order to break down and luck to turn horrifically bad. Your presence spreads misery and disorder, and you thrive within the terror and confusion you cause.
- Prerequisite: Frightful Presence
- Benefit: No creature that is within the effective radius of your Frightful Presence ability, or who has been successfully effected and since moved out of range may use or benefit from flanking or the aid another action, nor can they take ten or twenty on any skill check.
- Corrupt Obfuscation (General, Corrupt)
You have developed a means of concealing your Corruption from others, better to pass unobserved and umolested through the Innocent.
- Prequisites_: Either Character Level 1 *_or* Total Corruption
- Benefit: The Manifestation of Corruption Traits is suppressed, hiding the less obvious mutations caused by Corruption. The only Corruption Traits that are visible are those that produce new appendages, such as Tendrils or Wings.
- Cum Flux Flood (General SU)
Your body is a roiling cauldron, and you have mastered the secret of creating shiro-bozu cum-demons within that cauldron. The faint sticky ghost of male fluids on your lips is a testament to your mastery of arcane conjuration.
- Prerequistes: Heal 4 ranks, Painted With Seed, Knowledge (Arcana) 6 ranks
- Benefit: By accepting semen into your body, you can create a Shiro-bozu (a monstrous CR 4 semen-based ooze described in Black Tokyo) within yourself, and unleash the milk-white beast to do your bidding. The creature oozes from your body pleasurably.
Summoning the shiro-bozu is a full round action which provokes attacks of opportunity, and can be preformed at any time up to 3 hours after the sexual encounter. The creature serves you loyally to the best of its ability, though it is too stupid to follow any thing other than the most rudimentary of commands. The Shiro-bozu remains in existence for a number of minutes equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum one minute).
- Dark Lover’s Carapace (General SU)
Chitanous spinal plating bursts through your fragile skin, and bone spurs tear through your muscles. The transformation is agonizing, but grants you phenomenal strength and endurance. When wrapped in your demonic armor, there are few things on earth that can harm you.
- Prerequisites: Endurance, either Improved Damage Threshold or Toughness
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum twice daily), you may manifest demonic armor, which bursts from your skin and covers you from head to toe in dense organic plating. This armor is amazingly tough. In it’s ‘raw’ state, the Dark Lover’s Carapace grants you a +6 natural armor bonus to Defense. While armored, your maximum DEX bonus to Defense drops to +3.
You may maintain your demonic carapace for a number of minutes equal to CON score (minimum one minute) per activation. Activating or dismissing the demonic armor is a standard action, which does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
Your demonic armor becomes stronger when you satisfy your lusts. For every sexual encounter (consensual or not) you have enjoyed during the last 24 hours, your demonic carapace receives Damage Resistance 1/- (maximum DR 5/-). This damage reduction stacks with DR from other sources such as Barbarian class levels or supernatural effects.
- Dark Toymaker (Item Creation)
You have mastered the darkest method of creating a Living Toy, imbuing the toy with the soul of a murdered child.
- Prerequistes: Toymaker’s Secret, any evil allegiance
- Benefit: Rather than spending an action point when crafting a Living Toy, you may instead ritually murder any child in the Young Adult age category or younger. Each Hit Dice the murdered child possesses, usually a single HD, is treated as an action point for the purpose of bringing your Living Toy to life. You may sacrifice multiple children for this purpose.
You must murder the child (or children) within 24 hours of beginning the construction process, and must anoint the toy with the child’s blood or include portions of the child’s body within the newly made toy.
- Dead Heart (General SU)
You have studied the ways and thoughts of the undead and unbreathing, and your heart no longer beats within your breast.
- Prerequisite: Iron Will, Knowledge: theology & philosophy 4 ranks, arcane lore 4 ranks
- Benefit: Though you are not truly undead, and do not share the majority of their strengths and vulnerabilities, your arcane studies have transformed your mind and body. You no longer need to breathe, and suffer no damage from suffocation or hard vacuum. Your blood doesn’t move through your veins anymore, and you do not suffer additional damage from any weapons with the wounding quality.
- Limitations: Your aura is colored with a faint necromantic taint.
- Dead Flesh (General SU)
You are more like the undead than ever. Your body is cold and sterile, and immune to the ravages of pleasure and pain.
- Prerequisite: Dead Heart
- Benefit: You are immune to pain effects, any effects that cause extreme pleasure, and the sickened and nauseated conditions.
- Limitation: Your aura is colored with a strong necromantic taint, like that of an undead creature. You cannot bear or father children due to the necromantic changes you’ve inflicted on your body.
- Drippings of Stone (General SU)
More than simply toxic, your orgasmic fluids carry a potent curse: a curse of life suspended forever, of death forestalled endless by an unbreakable cage of stone.
- Prerequisites: Iron Will, Tantric Wisdom or Gifts of Ecstasy
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), at the moment of orgasm, your bodily fluids become a rushing geyser of warm, liquid the color of grey basalt that smells of fresh earth and black mud. Your
liquids erupt from your body, bathing your lover in strange magical fluids. Your unfortunate lover must succeed at a FORT save (DC 14 + your CON modifier) or be turned to stone, starting with their organs in closest contact to you. Those who fail the save are petrified forever, screaming with weird pleasure.
Anyone within a 10 ft radius at the moment of your orgasm is splashed with your dark earthen juices, and must succeed at the FORT save or turn to stone.
- Drunken Monkey Boxing (General)
You are an adherent of the drunken master style of kung fu, a soft style which emphasizes flexibility, random, chaotic movements and never doing what the opponent expects.
- Prerequistes: Improved Unarmed Fighting, Stunning Fist, Acrobatics 5 ranks
- Benefit: You receive a +4 bonus on Acrobatics checks and Bluff checks made to feint in combat.
Additionally, you may spend an action point to activate this feat’s full potential. Each time you miss an adversary in combat, you receive a cumulative +1 modifier to your attack roll against that adversary, making it easier for you to wear down a tough enemy’s defenses. The maximum possible bonus is +5, and the bonus ‘resets’ when you finally strike the opponent, or when you attack another adversary. This secondary aspect of the feat lasts until the end of the encounter.
- Enraged Armory (General SU)
With a scream of rage, you transform your body into a living weapon.
- Prerequisite: Rage Class Feature, Heroic Surge
- Benefit: When raging, you may spend an action point to physically transform your body to increase your lethal capabilities. Your hands transform into crushing hammers or wicked serrated blades, and a variety of cannon-tumors grow across
your chest and shoulders. For the duration of the rage, you may manifest any weapon type you are familiar with, and use it as a natural weapon. You may change weapon types as often as once per round, or may choose to manifest only a single weapon for the duration of the rage.
The created weapons are always at least masterwork quality. You may also manifest a magical weapon with a +1 enhancement or price-equivalent enchantment for every five character levels you possess. Thus, a 15th level character with this feat could choose to manifest a sword or assault rifle with a +3 or equivalent enhancement, or any other, lesser weapon.
- Entropic Rage (General SU)
Your rage undermines the fabric of reality, turning the world brittle and aged, collapsing buildings and shattering once beautiful things.
- Prerequisite: Rage Class Feature, Iron Will
- Benefit: By spending an action point while entering a rage state, you generate a soundless but freezing explosion of dark, entropic energy. This burst of energy affects all structures or objects within a 60 ft radius, immediately and permanently
reducing their hardness by 2 + your CON modifier (minimum three points of hardness). Worn or carried objects receive a FORT save (DC 20 + your CON modifier) to resist the effect.
For the duration of your rage, your blows shred armor and crumple steel plate. When facing an armored adversary, you unarmed strikes ignore a number of points of equipment bonus to Defense equal to your CON modifier (minimum one point of
equipment bonus ignored).
- Familial Bodyswap (General SU)
Mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister. You know their bodies as well as you do your own, and in a moment of pleasure allow them to walk in your skin, while you walk in theirs.
- Prerequisites: Strength of the Bloodline, Focused
- Benefit: By engaging in a consensual sexual act with an immediate family member, you gain the ability to trade bodies with that person. Both you and your incestuous lover must be willing for the mystic transformation to occur, mystical or mundane coercion cannot force a person to give up their flesh and blood in this manner. Your lover does need to possess this feat for you to body swap with them.
As the incestuous lovers reach orgasm, each person’s consciousness migrates to their lover’s body.
Each consciousness retains its own INT, WIS and CHA scores, skill ranks, class levels and special abilities, but gains the physical ability scores, hit points and extraordinary physical abilities of its new form. Experience gained in one form stays with that body, as does injury, though the consciousness inhabiting the body retains the memory of events that occurred while in their relative’s skin.
If the lovers are of different genders and have class abilities or feats that are only usable by a specific gender, they loose access to those abilities for the duration of the bodyswap. Otherwise, both lovers can use feats possessed by either partner, assuming they meet the feat’s prerequisites. Since the mind remembers its feats and training, and the body retains the muscle memory of those skills as well, both components of the body swap can use feats known to either.
The body swap lasts for a number of hours equal to the lover’s combined WIS modifier. Thus if your WIS modifier is +5 and your lover’s is +0, the body swap lasts for 5 hours. If your WIS modifier is +5 and your lovers is –1, the body swap would only last for 4 hours. The bodyswap always lasts for at least an hour, and can be dismissed by either party at any time.
When the body swap ends, the lovers’ consciousness returns to their true bodies, regardless of the distance separating them. If the lovers are touching when the body swap ends, they suffer no ill effects. If they are not touching when the body swap ends, the lovers are both stunned for 1d6 minutes after the body swap ends. You may use the Familial Bodyswap feat once per day.
- Fearsome Violence (General)
You have honed your terrifying presence on the battlefield, and you know the value of a public execution for cowing the weak-minded. Each life you take only seems to make you more terrifying.
- Prerequisite: Frightful Presence
- Benefit: Each time you kill a living creature, all opponents within 10 ft of you who clearly witnessed the murder and have fewer levels than you must make a WILL Save (DC 10 + ½ your level + your CHA modifier + the number of opponents you have slain during the encounter).
Each time you kill another creature, the save DC increases by one, and all creatures within range must succeed at a new save. Creatures who fail their save are shaken, suffering a –2 penalty on attack rolls, saves and skill checks equal to 1d6 + your CHA modifier.
If you have the Renown feat, the WILL Save DC is increased by 5.
- Normal: Once a creature saves against your Frightful Presence ability, it cannot be affected by the ability for 24 hours.
- Fey Senses (General SU)
Your strangely colored eyes see another world, and your long, tapering ears hear sounds too faint for others to perceive.
- Prerequistes: WIS 13+, Perception 4 ranks
- Benefit: You can naturally see invisible creatures, and you receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks made against ethereal creatures. You are considered a fey for the purposes of magical items that require fey blood to operate, as well as any effects specifically targeting fey.
Limitations: Your long, obviously inhuman ears and strange eyes mark you as other than human, and you suffer a –2 racial penalty on all Disguise checks.
- Frightful Presence (General SU)
- Prerequisites: Cha 13+ or Total Corruption
- Benefit: Activating this ability is a free action that is usually part of an attack or charge. Opponents within range who witness the action may become frightened or shaken. The range is usually 5 feet per HD, and the duration is usually 1d6 rounds. This ability affects only opponents with fewer Hit Dice than the creature has. An opponent can resist the effects with a successful Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 the frightful creature’s racial HD + the frightful creature’s Cha modifier; the exact DC is given in the creature’s descriptive text). On a failed save, the opponent is shaken, or panicked if it has 4 Hit Dice or fewer. An opponent that succeeds on the saving throw is immune to that same creature’s frightful presence for 24 hours. Frightful presence is a mind-affecting fear effect.
- Frivolous Pleasure (General SU)
Your lust, joy and sexual vitality leaks into the land around you, binding wounds, salving injuries and making life better for those you share your body with.
- Prerequistes: Pink Zone
- Benefit: Any area you have enjoyed a sexual encounter in is warded with positive energy. For 24 hours after an orgasm, an 500 ft radius around the area is imbued with tantric energy, which speeds healing and wards off undead. All creatures within this area become immune to the effects of massive damage for as long as they remain within the warded area. Creatures who spend at least 8 hours within the area recover hit points at double the normal rate that day.
All Undead creatures take 2 negative levels which remains as long as they remain in the sexually warded area. Undead creatures with two or fewer hit dice cannot willingly enter the warded area.
- Glimpse of Heaven (General SU)
The light of your soul allows you to influence the minds of others, touching their hearts with light and cheer. Those catching a glimpse of your virginal pussy will never forget it, or you.
- Prerequisite: Heavenly Virgin, Trustworthy, Diplomacy 1 rank
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to two plus your CHA modifier (minimum three times daily), you may allow your spiritual aegis to become faintly visible around you, bathing you in a soft golden glow, and outlining your vulva in luminous arcane energy. Using this ability is a free action.
Each use of this ability allows you to instantly improve the attitude of an NPC by one category; the target must be of at least animal intelligence for this mind-affecting ability to have any effect. You may expend as many uses of this ability as you deem necessary at once.
The target receives a WILL Save (DC 10 + your CHA modifier + ½ your total character level) to resist the empathic effect. A target who successfully saves against this effect cannot be affected by your glowing aura for 24 hours.
You may also expend a use of this ability to receive a +4 holy bonus on your next CHA based skill check. This ability cannot improve the results of an Intimidate check.
Finally, you may expend two daily uses of this ability to cast Sleep as a mage of your total character level. Alternatively, the character can remove the fatigued or exhausted condition (three daily uses) from a willing creature touched, including herself.
If you are at least partially nude when you activate this ability, the target receives no saving throw against the effect.
- Grave between the Legs (General SU)
Your hate, fear and self loathing is focused inward, transforming your body into a poisonous, diseased wasteland: you have made your sexuality a weapon of mass destruction, usually in response to violation and atrocity.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge (Arcana) 4 ranks, Iron Will or Great Fortitude
- Benefit: Your sexual secretions have become a deadly toxin; anyone having sexual intercourse with you, or who ingests your blood or sexual fluids is at risk. Your
bodily fluids are a highly potent toxin, which only becomes more virulent as you gain experience.
This feat may be voluntarily deactivated at will to allow for consensual, non lethal intercourse, or can be resumed at any time, as a free action. Creatures of every gender can select this feat. A victim can be affected by your toxins only once per encounter.
Your sexual toxins remain potent for 1d4 hours after leaving your body.
| Character HD
|| FORT DC (Contact)
|| FORT DC (Ingestion)
|| Initial Damage
|| Secondary Damage
|| 8+ Con Mod
|| 12+ Con Mod
|| 1d4 Con
|| 1d6 Con
|| 10+ Con Mod
|| 14+ Con Mod
|| 1d4 Con
|| 1d6 Con
|| 14+ Con Mod
|| 18+ Con Mod
|| 1d4 Con, 2d6 min Paralysis
|| 1d8 Con
|| 18+ Con Mod
|| 22+ Con Mod
|| 1d4 Con, 1d3 Hours Unconsciousness
|| 2d6 Con
|| 22+ Con Mod
|| 26+ Con Mod
|| 2d6 Con; unconsciousness 1d3 hours
|| 2d6 Con
- Gift of Innocence (Metamagic)
Few things are more precious than a young lovers first sexual experience. You are a skilled sexual teacher, initiating your lovers into sexuality, and drawing mystical power from the unique bond you share.
- Prerequisite: Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: By engaging in their first sexual experience with a willing sentient creature, you gain a special bond with that person, as well as a temporary influx of magical potency.
As long as both you and your virginal lover are on the same plane of existence, you gain a sense of the relative distance and direction between you. You gain an instinctive awareness of your lover’s general emotional state and are aware if your lover is ever badly injured (reduced to ¼ HP or less) or afflicted with a disease, poison or magical curse.
If you touch your lover while casting any spell with a personal range, you may extend the spell’s effects to the other person. You receive a +2 insight bonus on Sense Motive and Treat Injury checks made against your virginal lover.
For 24 hours (or until you next sleep) after the sexual encounter, you are blessed with a gift for the magic of change, creation and love. You cast all spells from the Conjuration and Enchantment schools at +1 caster level.
- Gifts of Ecstasy (General)
You are a skilled and considerate lover, gifted with an almost magical understanding of what brings others pleasure.
Prerequisite: CHA 13+
Benefit: You receive a +4 competence bonus on sexually oriented Diplomacy and Bluff checks, as well as receiving a +4 competence bonus on Profession (prostitute or courtesan) checks.
- Haze of Pleasure (General SU)
You breathe out a cloud of hedonistic abandon, a mystical fog scented with flower
petals, delicate, expensive perfumes and the odor of a beautiful woman at the peak of her arousal.
- Prerequisite: Sleeping Dragon Exhalation
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), you can breath a cloud of cloying fog and narcotic vapors that lower inhibitions and weaken wills.
The fog expands quickly as it leaves your mouth, creating an immobile bank of dense blood red vapor with a 30 ft spherical radius. The cloud is mostly immobile, but drifts slowly on the wind, remaining in existence for 30 minutes. Winds above 11+ mph disperse the fog in 2d6 rounds, a strong wind (21+ mph) disperses the fog in a single round. The cloying fog grants all creatures within it 25% concealment.
Any living creature caught within the fog suffers a –10 penalty on all WIS based skills and WILL saves as long as they main in the cloud. This effect remains for 2d6 rounds after the creature leaves the fog bank. Creatures caught within the cloud must succeed may attempt a WILL Save (DC 18 + your CON modifier) to resist its will sapping effects.
- Heavenly Exhibition (General SU)
Your fingers plunge into your sacred depths, and your orgasm explodes in a warm, liquid storm of divine light.
- Prerequisite: Heavenly Virgin, Iron Will
- Benefit: You gain the ability to produce a brilliant, holy light at will, thanks to your innate good nature and your innocence of spirit.
You may cast light or prestidigitation at will, as a mage of your total character level. You may also touch a willing creature and grant them the benefit of the resistance spell, as cast by a mage of your total character level.
More importantly, a number of times per day equal to one plus your CHA modifier (minimum twice daily), you may unleash your glowing nimbus as a spectacular brilliant fountain of golden or rainbow colored plasma. All hostile outsiders, fey and undead within 60 ft of you suffer 4d6 + your CHA modifier points of holy damage from this storm of glowing purity. Doing so requires you to masturbate to a quick, messy orgasm as a full round action.
Targeted creatures may attempt a REF Save (DC 12 + your CHA modifier + ½ your total character level or hit die) for half damage. Creatures destroyed by this effect are burned away to ash and dust, though some of their gear and weapons may remain behind.
- Heavenly Virgin (General SU)
You’re innocent and virginal and radiate an aura of palpable, childlike goodness which keeps you safe from the worst predators of the Black Else.
- Prerequistes: Female gender, character level first, Knowledge (Arcane) or (Religion) 1 rank
- Benefit: Your essential purity provides you with a +1 holy bonus on all Saves made against the hostile attentions of evil fey, outsiders and undead. Hostile creatures of those types who venture within 30 ft of you must succeed at a WILL Save (DC 15 + your CHA modifier) or be shaken for as long as they remain in your presence and for 5 rounds there they leave it. Once a creature saves against this effect, it cannot be affected by your purity again for 24 hours.
- Limitation: You lose the benefit of this feat for 24 hours if you engage in consensual penetrative sex, though you can engage in masturbation, oral or fetish acts with a lover.
- Hermaph (General)
You are neither truly male nor female, but an especially appealing combination of the two. Your body is androgynously beautiful, and your sex (whatever it is) is a matter of choice and pleasure, not biology.
- Prerequisite: character level first
- Benefit: You are a naturally hermaphaditic humanoid, with strange genitals that combine male and female anatomy and features that blend masculine and feminine traits into an appealing whole. You may use sexually oriented feats, skills and special abilities against both genders with equal effectiveness. Your charms are especially appealing to homosexual members of either gender, and you revive a +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff checks made against
homosexuals of either gender.
As a full round action which provokes acts of opportunity, you can enter a trance state where, through an intense act of concentration, rewrite your chromosomal structure and change gender, temporarily becoming fully male or totally female.
When gender shifting, you always shift into a specific member of the opposite sex, which always resembles your natural form, as if your two bodies are close relatives.
When gender shifting, you receive a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks against those unaware of your hermaphaditic nature. You can father children as a male or carry a child to term while in female form; you cannot gender shift while pregnant or
nursing. If you possess any feats or class abilities usable only by a specific gender, you may use the ability in either form, assuming the ability is compatible with your new anatomy.
- Hissing Bile (General SU)
Your saliva is a deadly, potent acid. Burning slime drips from your lips when you are
- Benefit: As often as once per round, as a standard action, you can spit a small stream of acid at a target. Your spittle has a maximum range of 20 ft, and if your attack is successful, inflicts 1d4 points of acid damage.
Alternatively, you may coat a melee weapon with your acidic spittle. Doing so is a full round action; for 1d3 rounds after exposure, your melee weapon inflicts 1d4 points of acid damage on a successful hit, in addition to normal damage.
With an act of concentration, you can suppress or reactivate this ability to allow you to dine and interact with others sexually.
- Hungerblood (General SU)
When you are wounded, your blood leaps from your body like a living thing, starving and anxious for vengeance.
- Benefit: When you are wounded with any slashing or piercing weapons, lashing tendrils of your blood erupt from the wound. You receive a +4 bonus on all trip and disarm attempts made against the creature that wounded you, plus an additional +1 point of bonus for every five points of damage the attack causes you. The bonus lasts until the end of the encounter, as tendrils of your blood coil around your adversary and his weapons.
At anytime, you may voluntarily suffer 1d4 points of CON damage to manifest a masterwork whip made of your living blood. You are always considered proficient with this whip, which remains in existence for a number of minutes equal to your (now temporarily reduced) CON score.
- Limitation: You must be using light armor or no armor to gain the benefit of this feat.
- Hypnotic Beauty (General)
Your amazing charm and personal magnetism can entrance potential lovers and blind them to everything but your presence.
- Prerequisite: CHA 13+, Deceptive, Perform (any) 1 rank
- Benefit: A number of times each day equal to your CHA modifier (minimum once daily), you may exploit your beauty and sensuality to fascinate creatures within 30 ft, causing them to stare blankly at you in erotic rapture. This fascination affect lasts for a number of rounds equal to your CON score (minimum one round) Targeted creatures receive a WILL Save (DC 10 + your CON modifier) to resist
the fascination effect.
Roll 2d4 to see how many total levels or Hit Dice of sentient creatures (with an INT score of 5 or greater) you can affect. Creatures with fewer HD/levels are affected before more powerful and experienced creatures. Only creatures that can see or hear you are affected, but they do not need to understand you or share a language to be affected.
Only creatures who would conceivably be sexually attracted to your gender are affected.
If you attempt to use this feat during combat, each viable target receives a +4 bonus on its saving throw. If you choose to use this feat to affect a target not in combat at the time, that target suffers a penalty on his or her saving throw equal to ½ your
ranks your highest ranked Perform skill (rounded down). The fascination effect immediately ends if you or your allies attack or harm a fascinated creature in the way.
In addition, you may use their rapt attention to make your suggestions and requests seem more plausible and reasonable. While fascinated, a creature reacts as it were two steps more friendly in attitude towards you. This allows you to make a single request of the creature, provided you can communicate with it. The request must
be brief, reasonable and not conflict with the target’s allegiances or self interest. Even after the fascination effect ends, the creature retains its new attitude towards you, but only with respect to that particular request. A creature who fails its saving throw does not remember the post hypnotic suggestion or that you fascinated it.
- Infectious Rage (General SU)
When consumed with rage, something in your nature calls out to the primal beasts hidden in all men, compelling them to join you in your fury.
- Prerequisite: Rage Class Feature, CHA 13+, Intimidate 12 ranks
- Benefit: When raging, you may choose to spend an action point to spread your fury as a kind of telepathic virus. All creatures within 60 ft of you must make a WILL save (DC 11 + the barbarian’s CHA modifier) or be swept up in your battle fury. This is a supernatural, mind influencing effect.
While enraged, a creature receives a lesser version of the battlefury which afflicts you, gaining a +1 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls, but suffering a –2 morale penalty on Armor Class and suffering a –4 point penalty on INT, WIS and CHA for the duration of the barbarian’s rage. The telepathic virus lasts as long as the barbaric rage that provoked it.
A creature can voluntarily fail its WILL save to benefit from the attack bonus.
- Incestuous Voyeur (General SU)
As you watch those closest to you lose themselves to sexual rapture, you are empowered with tantric energy, mystically connected to your familial lovers in a new way.
- Prerequisite: Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: By watching any member of your immediate family (children, parents or guardians, siblings) masturbate to orgasm, have a sexual encounter with another person or any other extremely intimate act, you forge a mystic bond between your souls. You may spy unnoticed upon a relative, or may observe openly.
By concentrating, you can see through that person’s eyes, hear what they are saying and experience everything they smell, taste or feel. While concentrating on your relative’s sensations, you are helpless and entranced. You may end this trance state at any time.
This ability to bind your senses to your relative lasts for 24 hours, or until either you or your relative next sleep. This feat’s supernatural effect functions without regard to distance, so long as both you and your relative are on the same plane. If you choose, you may allow your relative (who need not have this feat) to see through your eyes and experience your sensory input for the feat’s duration. To do so, not only must you watch your relative in an intimate moment, you must willingly share a similar intimate act with your relative.
By spending an action point, for the duration of the feats effect, if the family member you observes possesses or temporarily gains any unusual sensory abilities, such as low light vision, tremorsense, scent or the ability to see invisibility, among many others, you also gain those sensory modes. You may use this ability normally, even when not seeing through your familial lover’s eyes for the duration of the effect. If you choose to share an intimate act with your relative, he or she gains any unusual sensory capabilities you possess.
- Innocence Restored (General SU)
Through a gentle, loving sexual act, you can wipe away sexual trauma and unwanted memories.
- Prerequisites: Tantric Wisdom; Knowledge: (Religion) 4 ranks
- Benefits: By engaging in a consensual sexual act with a sentient creature, you can wipe away the ill effects, both physical and psychological of an unwanted sexual encounter. As the encounter comes to a climax, the lingering psychological after effects of sexual trauma vanish, restoring your lover to full emotional health, and removing any lingering status effects from the trauma. If your lover is suffering from any sexually transmitted disease(s) or unwanted pregnancy, both vanish.
Demonic pregnancies receive a must succeed at a DC 28 FORT save (using the mother’s CON modifier and base FORT save) or be abruptly terminated. No lingering biological or forensic effects of the disease or pregnancy can be found. If your lover is suffering from a sexually transmitted disease, you are vulnerable to it normally during the act, but are no longer at risk once the sexual ritual is complete.
Your lover is once again considered a virgin for the purposes of certain spells and feats (such as Gift of innocence). The hymen regenerates in females affected by this feat.
If your lover possesses any feats or class abilities directly related to sexual knowledge or sexuality, they lose access to those abilities for a number of days equal to your WIS modifier.
- Insinuation (General)
By finding common ground, you can twist a target’s beliefs to match your own.
- Prerequisite: Cha 14+, Diplomacy 4 ranks, Sense Motive 4 ranks
Benefit: When speaking to any sentient character with an INT score of five or greater, you may attempt to change that creature’s allegiances and beliefs. You may only use this feat if you share at least one allegiance with the target at the beginning of the conversation.
After five to ten minutes of conversation, you may spend an action point and make a Diplomacy check (DC 12 + the target’s WIS modifier), which is opposed by
the target’s Sense Motive check.
On a successful check, you may alter any one of the target’s allegiances to match one of your own. You may only use this ability once on any given character.
- Lesser Toymaker (Item Creation)
You have mastered the lesser secrets of magical craftsmanship. You are such a skilled sculptor or seamstress you can bring toy animals to a kind of strange life and animation.
- Prerequistes: Creative, Craft: visual arts 6 ranks, Knowledge: arcane lore 4 ranks
- Benefit: You can create living toy versions of animals and fantastical beasts. Doing so requires a Craft: visual arts check (Base DC 20 + the created Toy’s Challenge Rating, rounded down. Fractional CR creatures are DC 20), and at least 8 hours of work. You can craft your toys from virtually any kind of material, and often work from scrap, rags and recycled material. The raw material for these minor toys has a Purchase DC of 5.
If your check is successful, you may create a living toy version of an appropriate creature with a CR equal to 1/3 your own total character level or hit dice, rounded . Thus, at 3rd level, you could construct Living Toys which are CR 1 or less. To bring a Living Toy to life, you must touch the construct’s inert body and sacrifice 10 XP per Hit Die, offering a sacrifice of your own memories and life energy to bring the creature to life.
You may craft a Living Toy version of any creature with the Animal, Vermin or Magical Beast or Dragon type. Your creature gains the Pseudo-Construct racial trait, as described in the Living Toy racial entry.
Your creature gains the attribute modifications common to all Living Toys. These creatures have a minimum INT score of 1. Living Toy animals may speak and understand at least one language known by their creator, even if their ‘live’ animal counterparts are incapable of speech.
These creatures remain in existence until destroyed, and serve you (or a new owner you personally designate) loyally. Your Living Toy menagerie will obey even suicidal orders on your behalf to defend you. These creatures have a primary allegiance to you or their owner, and if they are intelligent enough to do so, will act independently on your behalf.
- Lethal Jealousy (General SU)
You mark your lovers with a deadly kanji, traced in your own orgasmic fluids. This symbol is etched onto your lover’s soul, and will destroy them utterly if they’re stupid enough to stray.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge (arcane lore) 8 ranks, Iron Will
- Benefit: By spending any action point during any sexual encounter you can lay a powerful curse on your lover, which is enchanted through in the pleasurable rush of your orgasm. Your lover must succeed at a WILL Save (DC 15+ your CHA modifier) or fall victim to your curse. If your lover succeeds at the save, the action point is not spent, and you cannot attempt to use this feat against that character again for 24 hours.
The curse has no obvious effects and remains can remain inactive indefinitely. However, if your lover has any sexual encounter with anyone other than you or a small number of other characters you specifically designate, the curse awakens. At the moment of your cursed lover’s orgasm, a storm of fiery acid erupts from their genitals, which inflicts 8d6 points of damage, half of which is acid, half of which is fire. This eruption affects the target of the curse, and all creatures and objects within 30 ft.
- Living Nightmare (General)
The torments you can inflict are legendary, even in the depths of hell. Memories of your cruelty continue to plague your enemies, even years after the encounter ends.
- Prerequisite: Frightful Presence
- Benefit: You can inflict severe psychological damage on your enemies. To activate this ability, you must successfully use your Frightful Prescience and inflict damage upon the victim in the same encounter. By spending an action point, you can turn the passing moment of terror into a lifetime of flashbacks and post traumatic stress disorder.
The victim must make a second WILL save at the same difficulty or begin suffering from a very severe form of PSTD as a result of your actions. The victim is always considered shaken in your presence, and becomes shaken anytime your name or deeds are mentioned, or when the victim encounters any person or situation that strongly reminds them of you. These flashbacks last for a number of rounds equal to 1d6 + your CHA modifier. The victim may often suffer random, recurrent nightmares as well as flashbacks.
- Master Toymaker (Item Creation)
More than just human-like toys, you can handcraft an array of magical living toys. You can make stuffed giants, origami dragons, and plush cuddly oni, and bring them all to life.
- Prerequisite: Toymaker’s Secret
- Benefit: In addition to creating Living Toys modeled on humans, you may create more exotic Living Toys. Doing so is mechanically identical to crafting a standard Living Toy, including the sacrifice of one or more action points, 12 hours of work, and a successful DC 30 Craft: Visual Arts check.
You can create a Living Toy version of almost any roughly humanoid creature, from size Tiny to size Large.
You construct an artificial version of any Humanoid, Fey, Giant, Monstrous Humanoid, or Outsider whose Challenge Rating is equal to ½ your total character level or Hit Dice. The created creature gains the Living Construct trait and recieves the attribute modifications common to all Living Toys.
- Moonflit Wings (General SU)
Enormous leathern wings rip through the skin of your back, and in an explosion of blood and tissue, you take to the night sky. Your bat-like wings carry you with great speed and a predator’s silent grace.
- Prerequisite: Moonwise, CON 15+
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), you may undergo a dramatic transformation, bloodily manifesting enormous bat like wings. Each time you manifest the wings, you suffer 1d6 points of damage, as the wings burst through your shoulders.
While manifesting your bat like wings, you gain a flight speed of 60 ft (good maneuverability). When flying outdoors under a full moon, your flight speed increases to 80 ft (perfect maneuverability). You may maintain your wings up to an hour per activation, or may retract the wings at any time.
You may only fly while unarmored or lightly armored, and carrying a medium load.
- Moon Wise (General SU)
You are in tune with the calendar of the moon and your own menstrual flows, and this knowledge gives you amazing arcane gifts.
- Prerequisite: Heal 4 ranks, Knowledge (Nature) 4 ranks
- Benefit: During a 4-7 day period each month, chosen when this feat is first selected, you gain an assortment of minor supernatural talents. During your menstrual cycle, your connection to the natural world is sharpened, granting you low light vision with a range of 60 ft (or increasing existing lowlight vision by 60 ft).
In addition, a number of times per day equal to your CON modifier (minimum once daily), you may daub a droplet of your menstrual blood on a wounded creature to speed his recovery. Doing so is a full round action that provokes attacks of opportunity.
The touched creature instantly recovers a number of HP equal to 1 + your CON modifier (minimum 2 HP recovered).
- Special: Only females can choose this feat.
- Mother to Demons (General SU)
Your womb is a gate to a dark and hellish dimension of monsters and foul things, and your vaginal lips are a torrii gate that opens between worlds. You can give birth to powerful, deadly creatures that defend their mother with the dark devotion of a monstrous son.
- Prerequisites: Racial Exotica, Vaginal Prison
- Benefit: You can give birth to a variety of creatures, an entire ecosystem of monstrous beasts and animalistic demon-kin who emerge naked and feral from your vulva. Many of your creations lack the divine spark that would allow them to remain in existence for long, dying within minutes or hours, but a few of your most beloved ‘children’ are imbued with a portion of your soul. These favored children can
survive indefinitely, and can learn, grow, and gain XP and character levels.
Sentient ‘children’ have an unshakable loyalty to you as their primary allegiance, but as sentient creatures may change their opinion towards you over time. When first created, even your sentient children will gladly obey even suicidal and atrocious commands.
Most of your children only remain in existence a short time, determined by their relative power level, before dying and rapidly decaying to dust and dried blood. You may spend action points and/or XP to bind your children permanently to the
Birthing your dark children is incredibly painful and difficult, just like natural childbirth.
Birthing a child requires at least 1d4 minutes per size category, and after the birth, you are nauseated for 1 minute per size category. During the birth, you are effectively helpless.
There is no limit to the number of demonic children you can birth or have in existence at any one time.
- Special: Only females can select this feat.
Mother to Demons Children
| Character Corruption | Birth Points |
| 0-5 | d4 |
| 6-10 | 1d8 |
| 11-15 | 1d8+ Cha Mod |
| 16-20 | 2d6+ Cha Mod |
| 21-25 | d4+ Cha Score |
| 26 -30 | d8+ Cha Score |
| 31-35 | 2d6+ Cha Score |
| 36-40 | 3d6+ Cha Score |
| 41+ | d4x Cha Score |
|| Birth Point Cost
| Goblin, per HD
| Tengu, per HD
| Lethe-Hound, per HD
| Lesser Lethe-Spawn
| Greater Lethe-Spawn
| Duration, 1d3 minutes
| Duration, 2d6 minutes
| Duration, 1d3 hours
| Duration, 1 day
| Duration, 1 moon
| Duration, 1 year
| Duration, permanent
- Mystic Pyschometry (General SU)
You are one of the most knowledgeable sages and supernaturalists alive today, able to deduce arcane puzzles with a single glance. Your eyes occasionally glow with strange energies, allowing you to see the normally invisible ebb and flow of arcane force.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge( Arcana) 12 ranks, Studious
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your INT modifier (minimum twice daily), you can focus your mind, and with a glance, can discern supernatural effects and auras. This ability remains active for one minute.
You discern all spells and magical properties present in a number of creatures or objects. Each round, you may examine a single creature or object that you can see as a free action. In the case of a magic item, you learn its functions, how to activate
its functions (if appropriate), and how many charges are left (if it uses charges). In the case of an object or creature with active spells cast upon it, you learn each spell, its effect, and its caster level.
An attended object may attempt a WILL save to resist this effect if its holder so desires. If the save succeeds, you learn nothing about the object except what you can discern by looking at it. An object that makes its save cannot be affected by any other analyze dweomer spells for 24 hours.
- Omni Dexterity (General)
You are amazingly supple and flexible, and your long, flexible toes are as dexterous as any great apes. More than just simply being double jointed or graceful, you are one of the most flexible humans walking the world, a Guinness record athlete.
- Prerequisites: Acrobatic, Nimble
- Benefit: You are incredibly acrobatic and dexterous. You are equally proficient with both your left and right hand, and your feet are as capable as fine manipulation as your hands. You can perform any task requiring manual dexterity as easily with your feet as you can with your hands. You may fold and contort your body into seemingly impossible positions, as well as voluntarily dislocating their limbs, or
rotating limbs or twisting your head almost completely around without harm.
You receive a +2 bonus on Climb, Tumble and Escape Artist checks, as well as Perform (dance) checks and Profession (prostitute or courtesan) checks. You incur no penalty for fighting while prone or in an unusual position.
- Normal: You suffer a –4 penalty on melee attack rolls while prone.
- Orgasm Like Oxygen (General SU)
You have learned the greatest secrets of Hannya lust-feeders, and can draw a strange golden energy from sexual encounters that fortifies and sustains you.
- Prerequisite: Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: By engaging in at least an hour-long sexual encounter with any sentient creature, you gain enough energy to sustain you physically. Each sexual encounter sustains you as if you had just consumed enough food and water to keep you alive for one day. In addition, for 8 hours after a sexual encounter, you have no need to breathe, and become immune to suffocation, drowning and hard vacuum.
- Painted with Seed (General SU)
You live for the warmth of semen hitting your soft skin, and draw raw physical and emotional power from the liquid stuff of life and masculinity.
- Prerequisite: Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum twice per day), you may bathe yourself in semen and male fluids, drawing
mystic power from the sexual experience. By rubbing the semen on your skin or accepting it into you body, you receive bonuses, the type of which varies based on where you accept the ejaculation. Your skin seems to glow faintly with a milk white radiance where the mystically charged semen touches it.
You may benefit from a specific bonus only once per day. Each time you use this feat, you must select a new type of bonus and new sensation. A specific male may only assist with this feat once per day; each time you are ejaculated on it must be by a different person, in a different place.
Regardless of which bonus you choose, it remains in effect for a number of hours after the sexual encounter ends equal to your WIS modifier. These bonuses stack with bonuses gained from the tantric wisdom class feature. There is no limit to the
number of bonuses you can have in effect at any given time. If a body part offers different bonus choices, you must choose only one. The bonuses you can choose
- Hair: +2 morale bonus on Perform (any) checks or a light spell (mage level 1) centered on your body
- Face: +2 morale bonus on sexually focused Disguise and Diplomacy checks
- Lips: ability to cast charm person as a telepath of your total character level
- Throat: you become immune to suffocation and drowning for the duration of the effect
- Breasts or chest: +2 morale bonus to your CON score or a +1 natural armor bonus to your Defense score
- Stomach: Energy Resistance 5/- or immunity to disease, poisons and drugs for the duration of the effect
- Internally (vagina or anus): Fast Healing 2 for the duration of the effect or +4 morale bonus to STR score
- Back or buttocks: immunity to the sickened, nauseated conditions for the duration of the effect or Damage Reduction 5/magic
- Legs: +10 ft increase to base land speed for the duration of the effect, or a +4 morale bonus on grapple checks and checks made to resist being bull rushed or tripped
- Feet: spiderclimb as a mage of your total character level for the duration of effect
- Hands: +2 morale bonus on the following skills which involve manual dexterity: Craft (any), Disable Device, Perform (any instrumental), Sleight of Hand, Treat Injury
- Passions Unbound (General SU)
A whispered, lusty word from you shatters resolve and mental discipline, unleashing your lover’s stores of supernatural energy in an explosive burst.
- Prerequisite: Passions Uncontrollable
- Benefit: Your passionate touch becomes even more potent. While using your Passions Uncontrollable feat, any victim you touch spontaneously activates any chosen limited use talent 1d4 +1 times, potentially ‘burning out’ a target with a single touch and rendering them unconscious. You may also choose to force your victim to activate as many different limited use talents as there are expended charges.
Conversely, by spending an action point, you can extend a strange, passionate, mind affecting aura from your body. This orgasmic energy affects all creatures (both enemy and allied) within a 60 ft radius. Those who fail their saves spontaneously one limited use power, chosen randomly.
- Passions Uncontrollable (General SU)
A gentle touch, a caress of your hand breaks the control your lovers have over their supernatural gifts. Those you touch lose control over their talents, unleashing them an uncontrollable orgasmic rush that leaves them shaking with pleasure and adrenaline.
- Prerequisite: Gifts of Ecstasy
- Benefit: By making a successful touch attack against any target with a feat, supernatural or spell like ability usable a specific number of times per day, you force your target to activate that talent uncontrollably. Your victim may resist the effect of your touch with a WILL save (DC 18 + your CHA modifier). On a failed save, one of the target’s limited use ability (the Rage Class Feature or Sleeping Dragon Exhalation feat, for example) activates spontaneously If the victim’s talent causes them to undergo physical or mental changes, they take effect immediately. If the victim’s talent is some form of attack action (fire breath, for example), all attack rolls and saving throw DCs using that attack are reduced by 5 + your CHA modifier, since the victim cannot consciously control or direct the attack.
Depending on the attack used, being within touching distance might leave you vulnerable to the attack.
If the victim is already using a talent which has a set duration (such as the Rage Class Feature), this additional activation of the talent does not extend the original’s
duration, nor provide any additional benefit. The additional activation is simply wasted, destroying one of your enemy’s resources.
If your enemy possesses multiple limited use talents, you may choose which ability activates when this tactic is used. If you do not know what talents your enemy
possesses, the gamemaster chooses an ability to activate randomly. This feat has no effect on targets that have no limited use feats or abilities.
If your victim has already ‘used up’ all of his or her daily uses of a particular power and it is forced active, the victim gains the benefit of the power but is considered
fatigued. If already fatigued, the victim becomes exhausted; if the victim is currently exhausted, he or she falls unconscious for 1d3 hours.
- Pink Zone (General SU)
You radiate an aura of unbridled sexuality and porno-flick relationship logic, which unleashes chaotic and taboo lusts.
- Prerequistes: Gifts of Ecstasy, CHA 13+
- Benefit: Those within sight of you are much more likely to give into spontaneous sexual encounters, even those encounters which would normally be forbidden or taboo. You can easily convince a sentient NPC to have a sexual encounter if you can improve that NPC’s attitude towards Indifferent or better. It’s easier to convince somebody to give you a blowjob than loan you a gold!
By spending an action point, you (as a player) can dictate the sexual behavior of NPCs for an encounter. If a consentual sexual act you describe dramatically violates an NPC’s code of ethics or is extremely taboo, that NPC receives a WILL Save (DC 10 + your CHA modifier) to resist the suggestion. Otherwise, those around you throw themselves into bizarre orgies and random hook-ups with joyous abandon.
- Slave Harem (General)
You have access to a diverse collection of human toys. Your slave stable consists of dozens of attractive, willing playthings, all of whom have been sex-broken by you to the point they feel no pleasure if it is not mingled with punishment.
- Prerequisites: Intimidate 5 ranks, CHA 13+, or Leadership
- Benefit: You can dispose of your sexual toys cruelly and capriciously without depleting your stable. Each time you gain a new character level, you gain a pool of useful little slaves equal to five times your CHA modifier.
Each level, you gain this allotment of slaves without requiring much (if any) in game efforts. Submissive souls seem drawn to you instinctively. If these slaves are slain, rebel or are sold or bartered, they remain gone unless the Slaver takes action to replenish their ranks. The members of the expendable slave gang are creatures from any of the player character races common to Black Tokyo, and are built using the standard array of ability scores (15, 14, 13, 12, 10 and 8) and a single Ordinary Level of choice.
You responsible for the feeding, upkeep and equipment of the slaves. These slaves can be of any allegiance, and though they serve you out of mingled fear/lust, they are not completely trustworthy servants. Slaves can and will rebel, if they see an opportunity for freedom or service to an even more seductive master. If a slave or slaves rebels, the Slaver receives a temporary action point, which must be spent before the end of the current adventure. These slaves are not considered party members, and do not affect XP distribution.
- Predator’s Speed (General SU)
You like it when your prey runs. The faster and more graceful your prey, the better the chase, and the greater the thrill when you finally bring your victim down.
- Prerequisite: Racial Exotica
- Benefit: By making a touch attack against any sentient humanoid of the species and gender you are attracted to, you may steal away that enemy’s speed and dexterity and add it to your own. This ability is usable a number of times each day equal to one plus your WIS modifier (minimum twice daily).
Each time you touch an adversary, his or her movement rate is reduced by 10 ft, and his Dexterity score is reduced by –1. You gain the stolen speed and agility as a temporary bonus. This transformation lasts for one minute, after which your opponent regains his lost speed and the bonuses disappear.
- Racial Exotica (General)
The full details of your heritage may never be fully known, and while your features mark you as not completely human, your strange beauty and otherworldly appeal cannot be denied.
- Prerequisite: character level first.
- Benefit: Your body bears subtle mutations that make you both more durable and more sexually appealing. Most noticeably, your skin is an abnormal but appealing color or texture- you might have a light pelt, iridescent scales, or seem to
be made of more exotic matter. Some humans with this feat have translucent bodies
that resemble glass sculptures, while others have gleaming steel skin. Once your
unusual appearance is chosen, it cannot be altered.
Regardless of appearance, your exotic skin gives you a +2 natural armor class bonus, and grants a +4 racial bonus on sexually oriented Bluff and Diplomacy checks.
- Limitations: Characters with this feat suffer a –4 penalty on Disguise checks.
- Ropesong (General SU)
You can sing a song of bondage and restriction, animating robes, cords and cloth to do your bidding, unbreakably bonding both lovers and enemies.
- Prerequisites: INT 14+, Knowledge (Arcana) 4 ranks, Perform (sing) 1 rank, Focused
- Benefit: You can animate any non-animal, non-living ropelike object, such as rope, cord, yarn, line, wire cables, jungle vines, and clothing. You may not animate living tissue. By singing a low, whispered song in an obscure language, comprehensible only to you, you can command an animated rope as if it were a living creature.
You may command the robe to coil itself, form various knots (noose, square knot, ect) and rope shapes, including rope bondage knots, untie itself, or attack or ensnare a creature or object near itself. The rope cannot move quickly enough
to attack distant objects, though it can attempt to ensnare an object or creature within 1 ft of itself, and may be thrown at an adversary.
A typical hemp rope has 2 HP, Defense 10 and requires a DC 23 Strength check to burst. Other substances (especially metal or plastic cable) can be significantly more durable.
When animated and commanded to attack, the rope is considered to have a +0 BAB bonus and a STR modifier equal to your WIS modifier. The robe is considered a medium creature for the purposes of grapple checks. The rope receives a bonus on Grapple checks, and inflicts a penalty on an ensnared captive’s Escape Artist checks equal to your INT modifier.
Commanding an animated rope is a standard action, which provokes attacks of opportunity. You may only animate a single rope at any given time.
By spending an action point, you may animate a target’s non magical clothing. In
addition to the normal effects of this feat, the target suffers an encumbrance/armor check penalty equal to your INT modifier as his or her clothes fight every movement. This enhancement lasts for an encounter.
- Self Birth (General SU)
You are a creature of both genders, both male and female, and at the same time, truly neither. You can imitate true reproduction, masturbating yourself and becoming pregnant with a short lived clone spawn.
- Prerequisite: Hermaph, CON 15+, Knowledge (Arcana) 4 ranks
- Benefit: By spending an action point, you can enter a hibernation state lasting 1d4+1 hours. During this time, you are semiconscious and helpless, as a genetic duplicate of yourself gestates within your strange masculine womb and pushes free of your pseudo-vagina. Your clone is genetically identical to you, shares your allegiances, ability scores, feats, class levels and genetic enhancements. The clone does not possess any acquired traits that cannot be genetically encoded (like memory can be), such as scars, tattoos or magical enhancements.
When the cloning process is complete, you and your clone awaken. Though you have no special control over your clone, since your life experiences are identical to that point, he will act as you would, in your best interest. Both you and your clone are
fatigued for 1d4 hours after the reproductive process is complete.
Your clone remains in existence for a number of hours equal to your CON score. At that point, its cells begin breaking down, and the creature suffers 1d4 points of CON and STR damage per hour thereafter. Once the clone dies, it crumbles into a mass
of putrid organs and unreadable genetic trash within a few hours.
This ability only duplicates your body, not any equipment your are carrying. The clone is nude when created, and you cannot use this ability when armored or wearing any restrictive clothing.
- Sleeping Dragon Exhalation (General SU)
The coils of a great dragon have twined around your ki, allowing you to quickly send your enemies into a soul deep slumber. Your soft breath brings sleep and helplessness, and you prey on slumbering victims.
- Prerequisites: Racial Exotica
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum twice daily), you may breathe a line of fragrant spices and opium petals, which has an effective range of 30 ft. Any creature caught within your breath weapon’s area of effect is affected by a sleep spell cast by a mage of your total character level.
- Sound of Fear (General SU)
Any creature that can hear your footsteps implacably closer or listens to that eerie thing you call your voice is terrified beyond all reason.
- Prerequisite: Frightful Presence
- Benefit: Any creature within 60 ft can be affected by your frightful presence ability, assuming it can hear your words or you take some audible action. Anyone actively using the Listen skill to pinpoint your presence receives no save against your Frightful Presence ability.
- Strength of the Bloodline (General SU)
The clan, the family, the bloodline is vital above all. The bonds of family love, both emotional and lustful unite your small, insular clan. Through your incestuous relationship breaks tradition and taboo, it gives you and your family of lovers incredible power.
- Prerequisites: Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: Once per day, you may engage in a sexual encounter with a member of your immediate family (child, parent or guardian, sibling), lasting at least one hour. The taboo sexual act provides great power, which you can call upon in a time of need.
The sexual act effectively casts enhance ability on both yourself and your sexual partner, who need not have this feat. The enhance ability spell has a caster level equal to five plus the combined WIS modifier of you and your lover. Thus, if you have a WIS modifier of +2, and your lover has a WIS modifier of +1, than the enhance ability spell’s caster level is eighth.
The enhance ability affect lies dormant within both partners until needed, and remains dormant until 24 hours have passed, or either partner next sleeps. Triggering the stored spell effect is a free action, which can be preformed even on another creature’s turn, allowing you an instant defense in the face of danger.
You may also activate the spell effect immediately after failing any skill or ability check; if the ability boost raises the check result to a success, you succeed at the task. You choose which ability to enhance at the moment you activate the spell effect.
If the spell effect is not used prior to the end of its dormant period, the arcane energy dissipates harmlessly without effect.
- Sword Saint (General SU)
You can channel your faith and inner strength into your blades, transforming ordinary steel into something which can banish ghosts and annihilate the unquiet dead.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge (Religion) 12 ranks; CHA 14+, Weapon Focus (any bladed weapon)
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to your WIS modifier (minimum once daily), you can concentrate and focus your will into any bladed weapon. Your blade glows with a silvery light and illusory scenes from your faith float around the blade,
reflected in the metal. This enhancement lasts for a number of rounds equal to one plus your WIS modifier (minimum two rounds) per activation.
Any undead creature with HD equal to or less than your caster level must succeed on a Will save or be destroyed utterly if struck in combat with this ‘sainted’ weapon. Spell resistance does not apply against the destruction effect.
- Tantric Wisdom (General)
You have studied arcane sexual techniques and incorporated these erotic arts into your meditation. As a result, you have become both a more skilled lover and a more adept martial artist.
- Prerequisite: WIS 15+, Concentration 4 ranks
- Benefit: By spending at least an hour enjoying sex with a partner, who need not have this feat, you may make a DC 20 Concentration check. If the check is successful, your mind clears and petty distractions vanish. You receive a +2 insight bonus on WILL saves, Spot checks and Craft (any) and Knowledge (theology & philosophy) checks. This insight bonus lasts until you next sleep.
Additionally, your tantric skills mean you can indulge in amazingly lengthy and varied experiences, and have full control over your fertility. You will not become pregnant or impregnate a woman unless you choose to do so.
- Tentacled Myriad (General SU)
Semi tangible, magical tentacles, whose appearance is shaped by your most selfish sexual fantasy, burst from your body in search of willing (or unwilling) prey.
- Prerequisite: CON 15+, Focused
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your WIS modifier (minimum twice daily), you may summon a field of writing tentacles. You may maintain the tentacled myriad a number of rounds equal to your WIS modifier (minimum one round).
Through sheer force of will, you conjure a limitless number of rubbery, rapacious tentacles, which seemingly burst from your body, passing seamlessly through clothes or armor, and even appearing from the earth, floor, or whatever surface is underfoot. The tentacles will even appear randomly out of pools of darkness or fog, or areas of dark water. Regardless of the tentacle’s point of origin, you have a dull awareness of their actions, and can feel echoes of the sensations they enjoy as they grope victims.
The tentacled myriad fills a spherical area with a radius of 20 ft of your position. Every creature within the area of the feat must make a grapple check, opposed by
When grappling, the tentacled myriad are considered a large creature with a base attack bonus equal to your total character level, and a STR modifier of 4 points of damage. The tentacles
continue to crush the opponent until the feat’s duration ends or the creature escapes.
Any creature entering the area of effect is immediately attacked by the tentacles. Even creatures not grappled may only move at half speed through the tentacled myriad’s area. The tentacle myriad may not be physically attacked, but can be immediately ended by a dispel magic effect against a caster level equal to your total character level, and is suppressed in antimagic zones. Inflicting at least 20 points of fire damage on the area within 1 round will also destroy the tentacle field.
- Toymaker’s Secret (Item Creation)
You have mastered the arcane secrets of bringing to life fabulous, human-like beings with artificial hearts and spell-stitched bodies, but true souls.
- Prerequisites: Lesser Toymaker, Craft: visual arts 12 ranks
- Benefit: You can construct Living Toys, creating highly intelligent, competent and loyal artificial servants. Doing so requires a DC 30 Craft: visual arts check, which requires at least 12 hours of work, and the expenditure of one or more action points.
By spending a single action point, you can construct a human-like Living Toy. This humanlike character has the standard attribute array (15,14,13,12,10, and 8), assigned as you see fit, prior to adding the Living Toy’s standard racial traits and attribute modifiers.
Your Living Toy servant / companion has a single heroic level. Its allegiances are initially identical to your own, but as a thinking creature, might seek out another path as he or she gains experience.
Action Enhancement: Each additional action point spent during the creation process increases the number of heroic levels the Living Toy possesses by +1. You are not required to have specific knowledge or training in a class to imbue a Living Toy with levels in that class, but you must have personally encountered at least one example of the class in your lifetime.
- Unholy Lore (General SU)
You have delved deep into long forgotten grimoies and forbidden libraries, learning secrets that can twist and corrupt minds.
- Prerequistes: Knowledge: (Arcana) 8 ranks
- Benefit: When making any knowledge check, you may voluntarily suffer 1d4 points of temporary WIS damage in order to receive a +6 profane bonus on the next Knowledge check you make.
- Vaginal Prison (General SU)
Your vulva is an inescapable maw, capable of consuming your lovers whole when
you finally tire of them. Trapped in a nondimensional hell of contracting muscle and
boiling liquid, your prey’s futile struggles for life only bring you orgasm after orgasm.
- Prerequisites: Knowledge (Arcana) 8 ranks, Gifts of Ecstasy, Iron Will
- Benefit: By spending an action point, your vagina becomes a strange tessarect, a organic fold in space and time. If you have successfully pinned a foe your own size or smaller, you may elect to make a second grapple check, as though attempting to pin the opponent once again. If the check is successful, your vagina warps and stretches to impossible proportions, swelling your prey whole.
Once swallowed, the victim is shunted into a non-dimensional space within your body. While swallowed, the victim is considered grappled, but you are not. In addition, the victim suffers 1d4 points of bludgeoning damage plus 1d8 points of additional acid damage per round.
The victim cannot break free through physical effort, but may escape by casting any form of teleportation or dimensional travel magic, or by succeeding on a WILL save WILL save (DC 10 + the creature’s WIS modifier). A freed creature reappears prone and adjacent to you, in a random open square.
This enhancement remains in effect for a number of rounds equal to one plus the your CON modifier (minimum two rounds). If the victim dies while swallowed, he or she is consumed completely, along with all non magical gear.
If the victim is still alive when this enhancement ends, or if the victim breaks free
with a successful WILL save, you suffer suffers 1d6 points of damage per the victim’s CHA modifier. You may attempt a DC 18 FORT save for half damage. You may choose to birth a swallowed creature at any time; any magical items swallowed can be vomited up at will also.
- Special: Only females can select this feat.
- Womanly Ambrosia (General SU)
You may anoint the lips of your lovers with your potent womanly juices, sustaining and strengthening them.
- Prerequisites: Moonwise, Tantric Wisdom
- Benefit: Once per day, you may perform a ritualized sex act which emphasizes your pleasure and the flavor of your body, which requires an hour to complete. You may share this ritual with a number of supplicants equal to your CON modifier (minimum one person).
Those tasting your juices in this manner are cured of all diseases, sicknesses, and nausea, becomes immune to poison for the next 12 hours, or until they next sleep. The supplicants also receive 1d8 bonus HP, plus an additional HP for two character levels you possess (maximum 1d8 + 10 temporary HP).
Those sharing the ritual receive a +1 morale bonus on melee attack rolls and WILL
saves for the next 12 hours, or until they next sleep. During this time, your supplicants become immune to fear effects.
- Special: Only females can select this feat.
- Womanly Suffocation (General SU)
The flesh and fat of your breasts flows like wax, oozing over your lovers and entangled adversaries, crushing and suffocating them.
- Benefit: A number of times per day equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum twice daily), you allow your flesh to flow like syrup, pouring over any creature you are grappling. Each time you activate your Womanly Suffocation ability, you retain the effects for a number of rounds equal to one plus your CON modifier (minimum two rounds).
Your amorphous, crushing flesh grants you a +10 profane bonus on all grapple check for the duration of the effect. If you manage to pin your opponent while grappling, your flesh constricts mercilessly, automatically dealing 1d6 + your STR modifier points of bludgeoning damage per round the grapple is maintained.
- Special: Only females can select this feat.