Curses are special penalties placed upon the characters, usually as a punishment for doing something incorrect or particularly foolish, hexes from Rose as she watches over them.
Whenever the adventure calls for a character to receive a Curse, roll a d6 to select one randomly from the table below:
- Wounded: Take damage equal to a healing surge.
- Exhausted: Lose a healing surge (do not gain any hit points).
- Demoralized: Lose the use of a daily power of the player’s choice.
- Drained: Lose the use of a daily magic item power of the player’s choice.
- Clumsy: Lose action point.
- Poisoned: Suddenly begin choking. Ongoing 5 damage (save ends).