Duration: 2nd Forene 1568 – 8PM 3rd Forene 1568
Events (in Bullet form for others to elaborate on)
- The party split up and did their own things
- Met some of the Waifs of Doom after she cracked open a man who was attempting to rob her’s head; they spoke praise of Staff Sergeant Maxwell Fightmaster
- Attended a lame circus show
- Sought counsel at the church of the Goddess, Tryanna
- Visited the Fightmaster Academy
- Wound up sparring with Staff Sergeant Maxwell Fightmaster
- Lost to Staff Sergeant Maxwell Fightmaster
- Went to the Salty Ogre Bar
- Ran errands for the Fightmaster Academy receptionist
- Smithing with Doomathane Darkhammer
- Taught a half-elf boy how to use a sword. He routed his half-orc instructor who was giving him a hard time
- Went shopping for clothing for the play later that night
- Trained noobs in self-defense with Staff Sergeant Maxwell Fightmaster
- Went to the play; adventure ended
- Visited the Holy District
- Was commissioned to write a sermon for the Church of Derone
- Gave sermon, went into a coma
- Explored Holy district and other religions
- Researched (SOME GOD OR OTHER: THE DESTROYER IN ANOTHER PANTHEON) at the archives
- Stayed up all night reading the god’s holy text
- Woke up very late in the day
- Visited the Performing Arts Center and was accosted by the Blue Bard, who is putting on the production later in the day
- The Blue Bard offers Vick to play the role of Derone in his play. Vick says he might be able to get Derone himself to come
- Vick Communes with Derone. Derone is unhappy at him for his wavering faith.
- Vick abandons his God
- Exhausted, he passes out somewhere to recover; adventure ended
ENZO, I NEED YOU TO INPUT WHAT YOU DID. I WASN’T PAYING ATTENTION (well enough) -Ingrid (Help with Vick would be appreciated too)
The following is an excerpt from Enzo Antigone’s personal journal.
Man, I cannot believe that my cat, Labath the Blue, would do that to me. Seriously! That jive turkey was mah best friend for nearly three or four years now. I thought I could trust a cat that been hangin’ ‘round that long. He stole everything from me while I was sleeping. Everything! I jus’ can’t believe that. Nigga even got my ring of protection. He prolly drugged my soup that night or summat. I’m amazed I made it through the woods with no bow and no bling. I’m jus’ that good I guess.
So yea, I met dese cats I been hearin’ a lot about, the Ass Kickers Anonymous. Their name is pretty kick ass, but they’re a bunch of jerks. See, I met ‘em right after mah main man, Taggy passed away. Sad shit, man. They said he drowned, but I’m nearly pos’tive that they killed him. There be no way in hell that that cat would let some lame water kill ‘im. They din’t even seem sad, which makes me think even harder ‘bout them killin’ Taggy. When I came ‘cross dese cats even the friggin’ cleric was nonplussed about his death.
Well, Taggy’s dogs Baggy and Saggy jumped all ove’ me so I s’pose that meant that they wanted me to take care of ‘em. I fo’ sho’ wasn’t leavin’ ‘em alone with that Ingrid chick or that Vick dude. They prolly woulda killed ‘em like they killed Taggy. Anyway, after the dogs started on me, it seemed like they wanted me to take Taggy’s stuff, and hell, I had nothin’ thanks to Labath so I nabbed it. The two last niggas of the A.K.A. and The Steve(formerly Steven) said it be cool if I went with ‘em for a while. I’m still with ‘em, ‘cause shit, they need me.
After an adorable sermon from a wolf puppy we hit da woods ‘cause Crescent Lake was beat. It was all yippin’ and praisin’ an’ getting’ the sperit of Derone in all of us. All fo’ty nine niggas in dat town cheered. Then Derone hiself came through a door and gave his own sermon. Shit was so cash.
A few damned awesome things happened while we was out in da woods, man. One of dem happen to be where The Steve got his name The Steve. A motha’ of a wyvern came after us. Me? I shot dat nigga with my bow. He din’t like that. The friggin’ cleric hid behind his shield and the fighter stood around with her sword up her…yeah. I had that wyvern screamin’ fo’ it’s mommy by the time The Steve got done turnin’ hiself into a fifteen foot tall werebear. I figgered that he’d beat it when it came down an’ I’d finish it off with a arrow to the brain. After all, I nearly had it dead as was. Hell naw, dawg. That nigga bear jumped on top a the wyvern and rode it sometin’ like a thousand five hundred feet in the air oh’ so before killing it. The Steve rode a wyvern to death! He fell that whole way and lived! Friggin’ miracle if ye ask me. I ran over to the wyvern’s corpse that he landed in and axed him how he felt. That crazy nigga asked fo’ his battleaxe so he could carve up the body! Thus, The Steve, ya hear?
We wound up in the Swamp of Sorrow after that. Look, ah know ah’m not the tallest brother around, but wading in that swamp, gawd damn! That swampy stuff was nearly touchin’ my chin! Can a brother get a ‘ew’? While wanderin’ round that place we all got knocked the hell down and there was this nigga standin’ there. He looked like he knew these A.K.A. fellas. They said some shit, I wasn’t payin’ attention. Then he started transformin’ or summat like that. Everyon’ thinks I ran away, but I just got out of his vision so I could take him out when he was done and least espected it. Kapow! Nobody espects the halfling arrow inquisition!
Aftah that we hoofed it for Shacklefix. It was time to let some high ups know what was goin’ down. That meant my phat man, Fat man. He was not happy ‘bout what was goin’ on so he sealed off Shacklefix from the world, including us. I saw Shift on our way out, poor brotha was traumatized at Taggy’s death. Shit, everyone who heard (‘side from the cleric and fighter) was heartbroken. That little nigga had some pull in the world. I wish I coulda spent some ‘venturin’ time with Taggy but I guess I’ll jus’ keep his friends (if they were his friends) in line. It’s the least I could do.
Adventure Duration: ? -2nd of Forene 1568
Events in bullet form (to serve as a reminder for others to elaborate on)
- Fibble Dediddle, Billiam’s apprentice, joins Ass Kickers Anonymous
- The party decides to travel to Crescent Lake
- Taggy The Manguy murders Crescent Lake’s head priest of Deron after a miscommunication; Fibble and Steve, outraged at this event, leave the party
- Taggy drowns after being chased to the end of Crescent Lake’s dock by Ingrid. RIP : 1 Serit 1568
- Enzo Antigone joins the party
- Enzo and Ingrid bring Taggy’s body into the woods to return him to nature
- Fibble and Steve rejoin the party, who set off into the woods again
- The party meets General Delathier of the Woodland Defenders. He offers the party protection for the night
- Steve fights a Wyvern 700 ft in the air, kills it, and narrowly beats off death himself. The Woodland Defenders take him in for more intensive recovery.
- Steven the Werebear is now known as ‘The Steve’.
- The party meets Coppy the Dragon, who spreads the words of A.K.A.’s feats
- Cletus kills an orc in one swing
- The party stumbles across Dan the Dragon in the Swamp of Sorrow. He threatens them to give him the key to Shacklefix. They give him a prism instead.
- The party books it back to Shacklefix to inform Billiam the Fat of what has happened
- Billiam mourns the death of Taggy
- Billiam decides to lock off Shacklefix from the normal dimension to prevent Dan the Dragon and the Markarin Wizard’s Guild from finding them.
- Billiam gives the party a letter to deliver to Leon of the Robes in Steffen, and tells them to get there as quickly as possible.
- Enzo informs Shift of the tragic loss of Taggy. Shift mourns his death.
- The party leaves Shacklefix and discovers that Dan the Dragon is outside attempting to use the prism to get in. He threatens them again and they relinquish the real key to him. He disappears as he uses the special command word.
- The party sets off to Steffen
- Claudio the Storm Giant, who was sent by Billiam the Fat, puts the party on his back and flies to Steffen.
- Cletus kills another Orc in one swing.
- The party delivers the letter to Leon of the Robes in Steffen
- The party discovers that Billiam, fueled by the death of Taggy, has trounced (but not killed) Dan the Dragon. They also discover that Dan no longer leads the Markarin Wizard’s Guild. Jean Claude the Dragon now leads the guild.
Cletus: Taggy, do you want to talk about what the Ass Kickers Anonymous did last time you all were together?
Taggy: I guess so, it’s been a long time though.
I know, I heard that Ingrid and Vick are going to be coming by today actually. There might be an adventure in store. You better get your mind cleared of what happened last time.
Bad things Cletus. Bad things happened.
This is Cletus reporting in. Unfortunately, Taggy the Manguy expired before we could finish our summary of the last adventure that the A.K.A had partook in. The details of his death can be found at the scribe of Crescent Lake. We all mourned.
Adventure Duration: 4th Haruh 1568-?
Events in Bullets (until others elaborate further)
- Cann gave the group a job of clearing out a dungeon outside of Dorville
- Inside we (notably) encountered
- * A giant gelatinous cube
- * A Rust monster
- * A Cockatrice
- Then there was the wizard’s study full of loot
- The encounter with the first group of adventurers
- Ingrid going berserk & almost killing Vicamros and Steve
- Epic Troll battle resulting in Steven’s death
- Magic pools of water which did cool stuff (like bring Steve back)
Cletus, The A.K.A’s favorite unbiased friendly, has taken the liberty of sitting Taggy The Manguy down and finding out Taggy’s feelings on the events of the adventure which took place during the end of Dorn, throughout Wreth, and at the beginning of Haru in the year 1568.
Are we started now? Yeah? Ok! Um. What happened…uhhh, shoot. Oh! Oh! Oh! I remember now! Let’s start again, ok Cletus?
So, Vicky and Scary Lady and me met these two new people who wanted to become friends. Their names? Uh, they were big names. Big, big names. One was a jerky Dwarf and the other was a big meanie snobby Elf. I don’t like them. They’re not to be trusted. Anyway, we let them be friends with us for a while because the mean Elf girl chased us out of the city when we were going to see Mr. Bart and the stupid Dwarf guy poofed out of nowhere. Where? Nowhere! I just said that! Cletus, you’re not dumb too are you?
Yeah! We went to see the Happy Guys at the, uh, outpost place. Mr. Bart met us on the road and brought us there. He’s so cool. We met a wizard guy too. I don’t know what his name was though. He was really weird but really nice too. He told us about Billiam the Fat. No! Dan the Dragon! Or was it Fatty? I can’t remember, but he told us about one of those guys. Why did we go there? We needed a job thing. We were really, really, really bored.
Oh, God. Bored. Yeah, the Happy Guys didn’t have any thing to do for us. Vicky came up with something to do though! It was a great idea. Until it wasn’t. We went back to Mar-Mark-That One Town but went a really long way. It took us so many days. Like, four hundred days.
-Taggy, I was there. It wasn’t four hundred days. It was something like thirty one.
Sorry Cletus. It just felt like forever! Some things did happen on that really long trip. Not very good things. I don’t like animals, they’re really mean. I got stabbed in the chest by a huge bee! That was not fun. And a snake slept on my head. That wasn’t fun either. Then there was this cougar. He almost killed me! But Steve, Steve turned into a Scarebear!
-It’s a Werebear, Taggy. Don’t you want to tell us who Steve is first though?
Yeah! Steve, he’s cool. I didn’t trust him at first though because he was naked. He was on a road and he asked if he could come with us. Vicky said he could but me and Scary Lady weren’t so sure. We took him though, and he saved my life from a cougar! I had been wanting to thock something really badly and then this mean old kitty came by, so I thocked it. Then she jumped me and really hurt me bad. Steve turned into a Sca-Werebear and beat up the kitty, then Vicky saved me with magic.
Finally we got back to that city and tried to find more things to do. Oh! And the jerky Dwarf and the mean Elf disappeared. They poofed and then it was just Vicky and Scary Lady and me. So we went to the Wizard’s Guild to see Dan the Dragon after I found out my Guild was gone. Dan the Dragon is super scary. He gave us money for something though. He also offered us shinies for killing Gnomes! I love Gnomes! Shift is a Gnome! Then he wanted to have us kill Steve! Or was it bring Steve to Dan? I don’t know, all I remember is being scared because Steve was our new friend. He saved my life, I couldn’t let him die. Good thing I found Shift! He made Steve hot and then we left to go see the Happy Guys again.
When we got to the Happy Guys’ hideout place Shift was there! He gave me and Vicky and Scary Lady some shinies for being his friend, I think. He called me a dick and I called him a dick. Then he sent us to Gnome City where we might find some jobs or something.
I think that’s all Cletus. I mean, we did a little bit of things in the Gnome City but I don’t think it was really important. Well, I got new armor thanks to Cheesy Donuts! Haha!
-Cheesy Donuts? What do you mean by that?
It was a super secret codeword thing that Snapple the Tummy gave me to get a discount on armor and stuff at the Gnome City Wizard’s Guild.
-Oh, alright then. Are we done Taggy?
Yeah, we’re done.
Adventure Duration: ?-?
Events (in bullets until someone elaborates further)
- Met Bronnen
- Visited Bart the Bold at Fort Bold
- Took the long way back to Markarin
- Met Steven the Werebear, naked and bloody, along the way
- Upon arrival back in Markarin, Dan the Dragon wanted the party to turn in Steven for crimes against the Markarin Wizard’s Guild
- Party sought counsel of Shift, who used magic to disguise Steven as the party left for Fort Bold
- Party met up with Shift again at Fort Bold and decided it would be best to go to Gnome City to get away from the madness of Markarin
Adventure Duration: 15th Dorn 1568-?
Events (In bullets until further elaborated)
- Ass Kickers Anonymous forms when
Billy Bob commissioned a group of adventurers to escort a man with a mysterious box and his bodyguard, Mutey, to the city of Markarin.
- On the way, A.K.A. go through a Dwarven outpost and mop house (and get mopped themselves).
- One of the gang leaders is apprehended alive, the other is killed and used as a shield ornament.