Trades of Terra Norma Wiki
- Added new entry to Rules: Automatic Weapons mechanics
- Added new entry to Rules: Shotguns mechanics
- Added new entry to Rules: Basic Firearms Proficiency = bonus feat
- Added “Episode Three, Prelude” to Adventure Log
- Added Khed Ahul System information (just a brief summary/placeholder)
- Added New Muir System information (just a brief summary/placeholder)
- Added Unity System information (just a brief summary/placeholder)
- Added Obsita System information
- Added Episode Two recap (two parts) to Adventure Log
- Added Episode One recap to Adventure Log
- Added a bit of Gamma Tempest info. Universe
- Added Grappling page to Rules, just for quick reference.
- Added tentative rule for HP gain at level-up. Rules
- Finally got some Starships combat mechanic stuff up.
- Finally got the Starships page started. More tomorrow.
- Added a list of Starting Occupations, but didn’t end up altering anything, so you’d save yourself time by going directly to the d20 Modern/Future core rulebooks.
- Folks I’m a-stealin’ from: Inspiration
- Added new public character: TP-810 “Teapot”
- Added mentions of Human paranoia about psionics and AI.
- Minor tweaks all over the place, including instructions to level new characters to Lvl 3.
- Started a Human page:
- Tweaked Commonwealth faction; authority more limited through decentralization; lots of non-core planetary governments—civil and corporate—doing their own things under broad Commonwealth oversight. (Factions)
- Tweaked Ambyloid. Wasn’t comfortable with the either/or psionic/cybernetic split; Ambyloids lean toward one or the other but it’s now a milder distinction.