I am keeping this journal so I can keep track of my adventures (and misadventures hehehe). Maybe one day I could take these notes and publish them…if only for the fame and fortune hahaha. The Legend of Feir has a nice ring to it.
October 06, 2011 17:43
Session One: Aidan
October 04, 2011 10:55
Every journey begins with a single step.
October 04, 2011 02:16
- Met Aidan Foley
- Started the journey
- Assisted the carriage drivers when their carriage broke down (lifted carriage/fixed wheel)
- Stopped for the night and got wasted at the inn.
- Fought some bandits from Herman Underhill’s gang, the small local bandit group.
- — Gained small gem (to Feir, pickpocketed by Aidan, ultimately sold and profit split amongst the party)
- — +1 shortsword (to Drake)
- — some coin (split amonst party)
- Stopped for the night and got wasted again.
- Also Aidan gave the newlyweds 30gp (Drake reverse-pickpocketed them only 20gp)